116 He's gonna take you away from me!

Philip

He keeps asking himself the same question over and over how's he going to do this? He doesn't have a clue he keeps thinking is it worth it Ryan is going to get caught one day.

Philip gets on his bike ignoring the messages he's receiving on his phone probably Sky.

Soon enough he gets to the station and see one police car Helen's isn't there that's good he just had to get rid of Tony. He walks in and Tony looks up from what he's doing.

"Hey Philip Helen gone on a call out is there anything I can help you with" he shakes his head sitting down"I'm just gonna wait for Helen" 20 minutes later Philips bored out of his mind.

Then Tony's walkie went of Helen asking for his backup"Right Helen just came through needs some help you okay here?" Tony asked.
"Yeah I'm good I'll just wait" he nods walking outside to go.

When he hears the car disappear along the road he gets up and starts his search for the tapes.

His phone starts ringing he gets it and looks.

Lukas he declines it.

Then he sees Helens draw and pulls in it but it's locked he finds a key and lucky enough it fits. He unlocks the draw and sees the tapes.

RING RING

Unknown

He picks up.

Ryan"Have you got the tapes yet?"

Philip"I'm working on it unlike some people I don't murder people for fun"

Ryan"You think I do this for fun? You are so very wrong"

Philip"You know when you took me I don't remember a thing but there is a glimpse of it your face..... you were smirking at me when you keeped punching my stomach til you heard my ribs crack"

Ryan"You remember a little huh well... not my fault your were easy to break"

Philip"I suggest you keep you fucking mouth shut otherwise you won't be seeing these's tapes again"

Then the phone is taken out of his hand he looks up to see Lukas.

"What the hell...." he didn't know how to respond.

Lukas"Don't call again he's not getting the tapes for you you want them come and get them asshole"

With that he hung up.

Philip gets up and grabs his phone"What the hell were you thinking agreeing to get him something like that!" Lukas yells at him Philip flinches back.

All he knew was he couldn't let Ryan get his hands on Lukas"He's gonna take you away from me!" He yells back tears in his eyes"He's gonna take you away" he breaks down  and Lukas catches Philip in his arms.

"He's not gonna take me away from you" he whispers into Philip ear as he calms down.
Philip pulls back pushing his shoulders"He said of I got them back for him he would leave is alone for good" he calmly says.

Lukas frowns and looks into Philips chocolate brown eyes"You really believe that..... do you trust him?"