114 Sky calls

Philip

There's a knock on the door the following morning waking them both up"Come in" Philip voice still sleepy the door opens and Helen appears Lukas sits up when she looks at him.

"Hey I talked to Bo he knows that you've been staying here and he's not okay with it but at least your not on your own for now but the school have been in touch and they said your attendance is dropping, ever since Philips accident" Lukas nods listening.

"Okay I'll go in" Lukas gets up and looks for some clothes"Yeah it'd be best if you do I don't want Bo back on the phone I think you should call him once you get home" he picks some clothes and starts to make his way out of the room.

"Yeah I'll call him later" Lukas says walking to the bathroom"And you..... do you feel like going back?" Philip quickly shakes his head.
"Not yet I just....."Helen sits next to Philip on the end of the bed"It's okay to be scared to go back you do have Lukas there to help"

Helen brings him into a side hug which is nice he's never really had many hugs from Helen in the past"Do I?" Would he come out walk with him, spend time with him, hold his hand?

"You sure do Lukas.... he cares about you so much even after the accident you couldn't remember him and you two came out of it stronger" they did Philip thinks even though he couldn't remember him at that time he was drawn to Lukas.

"It's half way through the month can I go back next?" Maybe by then all this stuff with Ryan would have ended"Yeah sure just give it a try"
Philip nods Helen kisses his head"Right well ok of to work Tony called in so....."

"Go I'll see you later on tonight" Helen smiles saying goodbye then Lukas comes back freshly washed and cleaned he leans over Philip"Hey"
Philip just places his lips on top of his and brings Lukas down.

Lukas runs his tongue along his bottom lips begging for entrance with Philip grants and they tongues move together Lukas groan and Philip starts to move them.

"Philip..... you need to stop" he lets go with a sigh"School remember?" Yeah he does that why he was trying to distract him"I know"
Lukas kisses him softly"I really need to leave otherwise I'll be late"

"Okay love you" Philip whispers and Lukas smiles kissing him once more"Love you to bye"
Philip watches as he gets his bag and helmet and leaves for school.

RING RING

Philip stops then looks at his phone and sighs in relief it's Sky.

Sky"Hey thought you wouldn't answer then"

Philip"Sorry just a little jumpy at the moment"

Sky"What's up?"

Philip"Last night Ryan called Lukas phone"

Sky"How did he get Lukas phone number?"

Philip"I haven't got a clue but I answered it because I didn't know it was him"

Sky"What's he want?"

Philip"He knows about Lukas getting the tapes"

Sky"Wait does he know about me?"

Philip"I don't think so he didn't mention you"

Sky"Okay I feel a little better knowing that"

Philip"He wants me to steal back the tapes of Helen"

Sky"Your not doing it wait..... please tell me you didn't make a deal Philip?"

Philip"He said he would leave us alone"

Sky"What is it with you and Lukas you two are official idiots not wonder you two belong together"

Philip"I'll take that as a compliment and I know I'm an idiot right now but he threatened to put Lukas in a hospital on a life support"

Sky"Shit what the hell! Tell Helen!"

Philip"I can't listen I need to go talk to you later bye"

Sky"What Philip no......"

He cuts her of planning what's he going to do.