29 Your jams

Philip

When Philip got home from Lukas's house he got changed and had breakfast and waited for Helen because she wanted to take Philip to school.

Philip was waiting in the car for Helen she insisted she would drive Philip to school even when he insisted he could get the bus, his phone vibrates.

Lukas- Meet me on the roof before class we need to talk about last night

Philip doesn't reply to it and puts his phone down when Helen gets in the car."I've never known a kid to like black coffee before" Philip smiles"I guess I get it from my mum she's always liked it"

Helen smiles"You don't need to do this I can just take the bus to school" Philip took a sip of the coffee."You can put the radio on if you want"

"Er sure you might not like the music though" Philip says"Set your own dials sure you don't want to listen to my jams"Helen said drinking her coffee before putting it back down."Your jams" Philip presses play and a disc in how to parent came on.

"Sorry I need a little coaching in case you can tell" Helen told Philip a little embarrassed. Philip puts on a rap song looking at Helen's reaction she nods her head to the beat as Philip puts his seatbelt on.

Sorry short 😑