14 First kiss

Philip

As Philip was leaning in Lukas pushed him back hard falling against the cold sheets he leaned forward trying to process what has just happened.

Lukas breathes heavily putting his head in his hands whispering okay over and over for a second figuring out what to do next.

"I... It's.... I got a ton of hits on that jump right....yeah you know those kinda whips aren't easy" Lukas rambled not knowing what to do as Philip faced away from him.Sighing in defeat.

"I didn't say they were" Philip shakes his head and nods looking at the wooden flooring. "I though you were into motocross?" Lukas voice filled the awkward silence after a minuet.

Philip takes a quick glance at him then stands quickly"No I'm not actually so"  getting ready to leave Lukas reaches Philip's arm"Hey no no sit down.... Sit down" Philip flops back down.

Philip faces forward feeling Lukas's eyes  on him he slowly moves his hand along Philips arm clutching to the leather of his jacket. Pulling them closer together like he should have done before.

Philip turns his head to look at Lukas as he moves his hand to cup Philips cheek and  quickly kisses him before pulling back scarred of his reaction.

Philip chooses to lean in one more time Lukas meet Philips lips it was a little awkward at first before his lips melted into Philips. They move against each other scared in case the other disappears.

They carry on kissing before Lukas pulls back Philip missing his lips already  staying where he was"Wait" Lukas carried on caressing Philips face trying to get over how soft his skin felt against the palm of his hand.

Lukas leaned back in again kissing Philip taking there breathe away the kiss becoming more heated suddenly Lukas pulled away again.

"Wait what if someone see's us" Lukas looks around unsure of what to do since he first thought about kissing Philip. "Yeah like a squirrel" Philip says sarcastically moving there faces closer together breathing heavily.

"Nobody's gonna know about this, because your never gonna tell them" Philip shakes his head wanting Lukas lips back against his own in that moment he would of agreed to anything.

Philip grabs Lukas face before roughly placing his lips back on his holding  onto his neck Lukas moves his hands along Philips jacket shrugging it if his shoulders and dropping it into the wooden flooring below them.

They strip each other of there t shirts and Lukas moves on top of Philip straddling him placing light kisses on Philips neck.

Philip moves so he's laying down as Lukas carries on kissing his chest Philip grabs a condom he always carries around with him.

"Are you kidding me I'm not doing that" Lukas say pulling back"Sorry just everyone in the city carries there own handy"Philip apologises."You've done this before?" Lukas questions him.

Philip lies"Yeah" leaning up"It's okay it's okay it's fine" and pulls his head back down as there lips meet again in a breathe taking kiss just like here others before.

As Lukas pressed his chest and groin against Philip they heard a car pulling up outside the cabin. Pulling away Lukas jumps up"Shit it's my dad" pulling his shirt on.

Philip looks towards the window.........

Wow this was long! Enjoy 👍🏻 I may upload again tonight if you want