125 Bad news

Philip

Lukas soon finds Philip in the kitchen pouring them a hot drink"Here" he slides the coffee towards Lukas like he already felt him in the room"Thanks" they sit down.

"Want to talk about it?" Philip offers knowing Lukas needed to get some stuff of his chest.
"My dad acts like he's always been there and listens to me when he doesn't he's never here I mean look ever since this has started he's been away"

"He never calls and when he does he just sends a little text saying sorry been having a lot on looking after your aunt who I've never even meet before" Lukas brings the cup to his lips smelling the strong coffee then sips it still to hot.

"I'm sorry" he knows some of it must be his fault like when Lukas had that whole month of was because of him he wanted to know if he was going to be okay."Why are you apologising it's not your fault just have to get my grades back up " Philip nods.

"Um I'm thinking of going back to school next month" Lukas talking about his grades made Philip think about what he's missing yeah he does the work Rose drops off but that's it.
"Really that's good are you sure your ready?"

Philip smiles at his concern"I'm ready me and Helen were talking about it a couple of weeks ago and I think I should and you talking about grades made me think and I should go back in case they do start to drop"

Helen and Gabe then walk in"I thought you were going for a day out?" Helen shakes her head"No Tony called about another case but he thinks it's to do with Ryan Kane"

Lukas asks"Why what's happened?" Gabe sat down next to them in the kitchen"I'm not suppose to discuss cases with you" Philip he's up"Well I think it does if he's done something since he's harassing us"

"Wait what? What do you mean?" Helen asks walking over slowly"He's been calling now tell us" he wanted to know what's he's done now.
"Well Tony thinks he's responsible for the bridge crash" no......... why kill an innocent family that's done nothing wrong?"I need some air" and he walks out on them.