97 Phone calls

Lukas

Helen rings when Philip gets in the shower so he goes down stairs in case he hears and asks what's going on.

Helen"What's going on how can he know what you look like you told me he didn't see you that night"

Lukas"Well he must know Helen..... there's no number he used and now I'm worried about letting Philip out of my sight"

Helen"Right me and Gabe are coming over we have to sort something if he knows where you live he can get to you both"

Lukas"How can you sort this is Helen"

Helen"Truthfully I don't know but if we all come together we should end up with at lease 1 idea and a plan"

Lukas"I think we should tell Philip"

Helen"Is he ready for that?"

Lukas"No.... but how can we hide this from him now he's going to end up remembering that night whether we like it or not"

Helen"True..... I think I've just come up with something"

Lukas"It better be good"

Helen"It just might listen we'll be over in a couple of hours..... and then we'll tell Philip"

Lukas"Everything?"

Helen"Everything"

Just as he hung up he heard the shower turning of perfect timing he though legging it back up the stairs back to the bedroom half of Philips stuffs in here now there not much point in his stuff being in that over room.

Lukas picks up hid phone when it rings not even looking who it is.

Unknown"Good luck brain storming ideas I'll be seeing you and Philip very soon"

Then the call cut how the hell did he know that he walks into the bathroom and sees Philip wearing only a towel he looks at Lukas and smiles but then it drops when he sees his face.

"What's wrong?" He can't say anything"We can't stay here" that's all he said before rushing back to his room grabbing his bag that holds a lot of space and starts packing his stuff whatever he needs then starts on Philips.

He feels familiar arms wrap around his tense waist and falls into them they fall to the floor.
Philips in his sight now"Tell me.... please" he can't right now and pulls Philips half wet body into his lap holding on for dear life not caring his clothes are getting damp.

"I love you..... so much...... never forget that Philip Shea" Philip doesn't say it back just yet as he runs his hands up and down Lukas back the tension leaving his body as he relaxed into him.