136 Warehouse

Philip

Philip looks over to the abandoned warehouse and sees Ryan walking in side shutting the door Philip finds somewhere to hide behind a wall not far from the door he would go in when Ryan left.

PING

Helen- Care to explain or has Ryan caught you yet

Great he thinks and Helen rings him.

Helen"I'm trying not to be angry Philip but you make it so hard for me not to right this minuet"

Philip"I'm sorry but I can't let him hurt him after what happened to me I barley made it I could have died but I didn't I just need Lukas to be safe again"

Helen"I know that's what we all want but you need to look after yourself to"

Philip"I am well trying to"

Helen"Where are you?"

Philip"In the middle of now where just a warehouse that's been abandoned for a couple of years by the looks of it"

Helen"Okay I'll track you down don't do anything"

Philip"I'll wait until he's left and go inside"

Helen"You know Lukas might not be in there"

Philip"I know but I have a feeling he is"

Helen"Okay oh and that message you got well I showed Tony we figured it out"

Philip"What's of mean?"

Helen"It's from Lukas Ryan must of took his phone RHMLU means Ryan has me locked up"

Philip"Why would he text it like that"

Helen"Well Tony said it's clever really because of Lukas got hold of a phone he didn't exactly tell you where he was being held because he might not even know so he just done it short"

Philip"Clever......."

Then Philip jumps as he hears a loud gun shot he cover his ears hearing another three pictures of that night flooding his mind.

Helen"PHILIP what was that?"

He uncover his ears and listens to the wind gripping the phone tightly bringing it to his ear.

Philip"Sorry um I think Ryan's just...."

Then Ryan comes storming out locking the door to the warehouse he listen as Ryan drives away he cuts Helens call.

He walks over to the door fast wanting to get in there as soon as in case Lukas was bleeding badly. But it's locked Philip finds a rock and smashes it against the door handle it breaks of after a few hits and the door slowly opens he walks inside nothing but silence.

He walk quietly inside and spots a massive pool of blood his body shakes in fear and breathes heavily stepping around it.

Who's blood is it?