12 Want to record me motorcross?

Philip

Philip waits outside on the steps after telling Helen and Gabe he was going out much to there questioning. Lukas showed up a minuet later.

Lukas pulls up and takes his helmet off.
"Your ready?"Lukas asks as Philip headed over to him Lukas hands him a helmet"Yeah where are we going?" Philip slid on behind him.

"I was thinking of going to the quarry where I train, want to record me motocross?"Lukas asks Philip"Yeah sure lets go then"Philips puts his helmet on and wraps his arms tight around Lukas's waist.

When they get to the quarry Lukas stops so Philip can get off. Philip takes his helmet off as Lukas speeds off to the first hill. Philip grabs his phone starts recording Lukas going over the hills into the air and landing.

Lukas carries on doing a few awesome moves Philip has never seen before while watching motocross on the TV.

Philip finishes recording Lukas as soon as Lukas heads up to him. Philip quickly grabs his helmet and gets onto the bike once again before Lukas takes them somewhere else.

They go through the forests as a short cut to where Lukas was taking them suddenly he went a little fast Philip tightening his arms around Lukas as they go over a bathtub.

Philip gets of the bike once it comes to a stop Philip looked back to where the bike jumped from"Did we just go over a bathtub?"Philip asks in disbelief while taking there helmets off.

"Yeah man"They look at each other. "Damn dude"Lukas laughs"That was insane"Philip not quit believing what has just happened"Hey post that shit on my channel"Lukas said getting of his bike.