102 I think it's best if we re home Philip

Lukas

Philip and Lukas are a still tangled from last night he checks the time at its 11.00 in the morning he touched Philips head stroking his hair kissing his forehead before getting out of bed.

Lukas got quickly changed and used the bathroom before he went downstairs to Helen and Gabe they were sat in the kitchen in mid discussion"Lukas...." Gabe looks angry for the first time he's ever seen him"Lukas tells her this is the stupidest plan she has ever come up with"

"I think it's best if we re home Philip" Lukas head starts to spin"What.... are you.... are you insane no you can't" not after everything"I think it's best until this all blows over then he can come back" he couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth"and you can stay here we can protect you but we can't look after you both"

Why? Why can't they"It's just to hard and Ryan wants Philip more than you we need him safe"
Gabe crosses his arms letting out a huff"Will he be safe?" How does she know"Yes he will because my sister she fosters kids and she said she'll look after him until we have our shit sorted"

Gabe leaves the room not wanting to hear anymore"Listen Lukas.... sit" he does across from Helen"I can handle Gabe but we need this to happen so we can get Ryan put away for good so no rich ass fancy lawyers can get him out"

Lukas plays with his fingers"So your asking me when you tell Philip your re homing him that you want me to agree with you and hurt him because you'll know he'll look at me for help when you tell him.... no I can't do that" he gets up"Lukas it's the only way unless you want Ryan to get his hands on Philip again"

He doesn't want that but sending him away and for how long?