45 Stay here?

Philip

Philip slowly wakes up curled up with Lukas.
"I should go" he feels Lukas cradling Philips face in his hands not even opening his eyes.
"I called us in sick for school"he opens his eyes.

"Why why would you do that" he sits up slowly wiping sleep from his eyes yawning"Cause your it up to it Philip......" he shakes his head muttering no"I can't....." Lukas nods giving him time.

"I have nightmares to" Lukas admits seeing if Philip will open up to him"There getting worse at night I could handle them normally but last night...." Lukas pulls Philip into his side"It's gonna be okay"

"How will this ever be okay?" That's the question they can't answer Philip knows it's only going to get worse with time but Lukas needs to speak, they say in silence Philip cuddles into Lukas scared he will disappear.

"I'm not going anywhere" Lukas reassures him again but he's scared that the killer will find them and finish the job they can't run away.
"He's still out there though..... he thinks one of us are dead what's going to happen if he finds one of us?"

Lukas shifts so he can see Philip tears in his eyes."He won't" Philip looks away letting a tear fall"You don't know that...." Lukas grabs his face"Were gonna be fine" Lukas didn't know who he was trying to convince him or Philip.

Philip checks his phone 7 missed calls from Helen 2 messages of Gabe asking where he was and if he safe and 1 from Sky saying Hi.

He left his message to Helen short and sweet.

Philip- I need some space

Helen- Where are you?

Philip- Tell Gabe I'm safe

Gabe- When are you coming home?

Philip- I don't know soon

Gabe- Stay safe!

Philip- I will

He quickly messages Sky saying he will text later on.

"Does your dad know I'm here?" Lukas shakes his head"No I went down early explaining I wasn't feeling to well and I'm gonna sleep it off" Philip doesn't say anything just stares.

"Stay here?" He slowly moves so his head rests against Philip shoulder"Okay" they fall back asleep in each others arms.