19 He was supposed to be dead

Philip

When the bus comes to a halt more people get on but then when Philip looked up he saw the man that was supposed to be dead walking to a seat.

But then the guy looked straight at Philip.

Philip jumps up and runs out the door before they close on him, Philip makes his way across the road before running all the way back to Lukas trying to call him.

But no answer Philip then runs up to Lukas once he sees him"Hey"Lukas looks around to make sure he dad isn't close by."What are you doing here you can't be here my dad's inside"

Philip ignores him"I just saw the guy from the cabin"Lukas faces shows worry"What you said he was dead" Philip though so"I though he was I just saw him and he looked right at me"

"He saw you and you came here did did he follow you what if he knows what k look like I'm dead" Lukas jumbles words out of his mouth"He didn't follow me"Philip tired to calm him from worry.

Then hear a vircle pull and see the sherif car"Go go go"Philip runs to hide.
Helen gets out of the car and starts to question Lukas about that night.

Once Helen left he came out from where he was hiding. Lukas lets out a frustrated sigh leaning against the table .

"Maybe he didn't see us"Philip thought out loud."Why were you talking to Helen about me about my race?"Lukas questioned him"I wasn't maybe your dad said something"

Philip only talked about Lukas to his mum Ann."You should leave before my dad comes back"Lukas told Philip but ignored him and carried on moving towards him"Leave"Lukas said"Now!" and pushed Philip away.

Philip walked back and grabbed on to him tight pressing his lips against his not caring that Lukas dad could come out right now and see this. Philip releases Lukas and walks away.

"And Philip I fixed your flat tire" Philip didn't thank him grabbing it going home.

I'll be updating later on! Enjoy 😘