82 Pictures and a video

Philip

He looks so clueless but it soon comes all together his mums in rehab. Helen and Gabe are his foster parents but he has lost a whole year of memory and that pissed him right of but one question he wanted to ask was who was the bleach blonde boy?

1 month later

Safe to say after everything he was scarred to go out of the house he still can't remember anything of the passed year he tries but nothing comes to him.

He still hasn't asked about the blond but he wants to a lot but doesn't know how he makes his way down.

Then he hears whispers"It's great he getting better and is trying to remember but Helen...."
He hears Helen sigh"The answer to that question is I don't know why he hasn't asked yet give him time maybe he does have the question running through his mind"

Are that talking about the blonde then when he makes his presence known"Philip want some cereal?" He nods sitting down"Do you know where my phone is or did I get a new one" he was unsure"Yeah it's upstairs on the side I'll get it for you after"

Philip thanked Helen and Gabe asks"Philip do you fancy returning to school?" He swallows hard"No... no I just can't" and he leaves the table he knew that he has upset Gabe but he can't be surrounded by people he doesn't know or remember.

Sky visits once a week keeping him updated with the city. Also a girl named Rose has popped around giving Philip homework and schoolwork so he keeps up to date with everything.

Philip searches for his phone on the side somewhere he finally finds it and charges it because it's dead having not been used for a month. The person who beaten him up and left him for dead was sent to prison for life he was thankful for that.

Ryan Kane that was his name. He needs to remember more maybe his phone maybe a use to help since he doesn't have friends in this small town except for Rose he guessed. Since she holds a 15 minuet conversation with him.

Once he turns his phone on his screen lights up brightly of him and the blond. Wait... the blonde that was in his hospital room once he woke up is he his friend? Why hasn't he been to see him? Did they have an argument?

His head was jumbled Philip shook his head quick as if to make them go away he goes onto his gallery and sees more there's one laying in a bed that's not his it must be the blondes.

The blonde is behind him with his arms held tightly around Philips waist afraid of he loosens them he would disappear I guess Philip did though.

He flicks through more he can't help but smile they look good together. He presses play on a video.

"Stooopp"the blonde soothing voice complained at Philip"Oh come on you love it" the blonde grabbed the phone and pointed it on Philip"You look cute in my clothes" Philip hears his own laugh"Well... that's not true"
The blonde whispers into his phone"Yeah you are"and the video cuts.

Philip smiles and presses it again to listen to it he was a little sad it was the only one but he could survive for now.

Do you think Philip will ever remember?