109 Caught!

Lukas

Philip- Where are you please answer me? X

He stares at the text waiting for Sky then he hears her car turn up and gets in"You sure this is a good idea?" Not really he thought"No but we need it" Sky starts the engine"Yeah I know we need to know what he did"

PING

Philip- Please just call X

Philip- Or tell me your okay? Are you? X

Lukas- I'm fine I'll see you later X

Philip- Lukas? X

He ignores the message when his phone pings again"You know it's rude to ignore his texts" Sky says when she hears his phone ping"I don't know what to tell him I can't say I'm going to Ryan's house"

"Point taken have you told Helen and Gabe" he shook his head"Do you think I would be here if I told" the car comes to a stop when they enter Ryan's street"No but are you defiantly sure" Sky tries again having a bad feeling.

"Come on before I back out" Sky follow Lukas down the street slowly giving him some time alone before going in"Do you think it's even going to be in this house?" Lukas turns around.
"Well if the other tapes were I'm guessing"

Sky pin picks the lock again after checking to see if there's a car in the drive they enter the house"Wait..." Sky grabs his arm"What if Ryan found out the tapes were missing?"

"I think he would've put in the text he sent before that he knows and plus and think he would of found me by now and got them back"
They walk into the room they found the tapes in searching"There's nothing here" Sky checked the same spot she found them before.

"Then he's probably put it in the other house he owns around here" Lukas thinks out loud.
"It doesn't look like he comes here a lot" because it looks like he doesn't everything looks untouched.

Then they hear a door slam and they both jump out of there skin"Well I think he does come here" Sky says"Hide" they both find a spot to hide.

The front door slams again thinking he's gone they come out of hiding"That was close" They both said and started making there way down stairs when......"What are you doing?" They both stop tensing up and looked behind them seeing........