120 Cancel the race please?

Philip

He decided he'd wait until Lukas came home and sat on the porch waiting for him he couldn't wait to see him after what Ryan had threatened.

Soon enough he hears the familiar sound of Lukas motorbike and as soon as it pulls up Philip doesn't give Lukas chance he rushes over there and climbs on the bike on top of Lukas lap.

Lukas takes his helmet of"You alright I seen...."
He got cut of by Philips lips on his silencing him Lukas wraps his arms around Philips waist
to hold him against his body so he wouldn't fall of.

"Ryan was at the school today..... I thought...."
Lukas holds Philips head in his hands stroking his cheeks"Hey I'm fine and Philip breathe okay tell me?" He nods"He kept sending me pictures of you in class"

"Just pictures of me?" He asks"I sent him a text saying stop it and he said why you scared and... I smashed my phone up he kept sending more he wouldn't stop" remembering throwing his broken phone against the concrete hard.

"Okay well we need to tell Helen this is getting out of hand we don't even know if we're safe at school" Philip knew he would have to go back to school but he definitely won't of Ryan's watching there every move.

"He also rang the office phone when you left"
Lukas frowns wishing he was there"He said something about getting the tapes and do you have a race coming up?" Please don't he thinks silently in his head already knowing the answer.

"Yeah the end of the month why?" Philip gets of the bike Lukas releasing his hold they park Lukas bike up before heading inside"Cancel it please" Lukas stops them leaning against the wall.

"I can't my dad will kill me" he shakes his head in frustration"Can't you just cancel this one time" Philip tries to stay calm why does Bo have to make Lukas into someone he's not this is the problem they have always had.

"But my dad....." he walks into the living room.
"Your dad can't control you it's just one race you'll have plenty more in the future" Lukas sits down in front of Philip"My dad said I might get a sponsor" he knew he had to convince him somehow.

"Has Ryan said anything else why else would you want me to not to go?" His shrugs"Nothing just be careful yeah?" Lukas nods kissing Philips forehead at times like this he wishes he didn't remember anything at all.

His life would have been a lot calmer.