57 I was there the night of the shooting

Philip

They hadn't said much about anything so they decided to go for a ride. Philip put his helmet on and slid his arms around Lukas waist and placed his head on his shoulder.

He had no idea where Lukas was taking them but all Philip he wanted to do was sleep so he tightened his hold on Lukas and slowly fell asleep holding onto him.

Lukas felt Philip grip on his waist loosen lucky for them there nearly to Lukas house they came to a stop. Lukas held Philip"Philip" he tried to shake him but Philip only groaned and cuddled more deeper into Lukas chest.

"Great just great not making this easy for me Philip" Lukas starts talking to himself it doesn't help that Philips in a Sleep cuddly mood if that's what you can call it.

He managed to get Philip to his room onto his bed but refused to release Lukas in his sleep.
"Demanding get" Lukas whispers but his arms only tighten.

Lukas lay on top of his since he hasn't loosened his arms yet and traced his features. Lukas didn't want Philip going through any of this shit especially telling Helen it should be him.

Lukas lightly kissed Philips lips before removing him self easily now his arms loosen.
Lukas looks back to Philip one last time shutting the door as quietly as possible before heading over.

Lukas knocks the door 3 times before the door opens"Lukas?"Helen asked"I need to tell you something" Helen gestured for him to follow her"What's up" they look a seat"I was...... I was there the night in the cabin..... the shooting I seen it all"