129 Late training

Philip

He feels Lukas leave the bed early but didn't bother telling him he was already awake like he had been for hours before thinking.

After a while he decides to drag his body up seeing the time he groans before quickly having a shower and putting some fresh clothes on before heading down.

"Lukas left?"Gabe asks entering the kitchen Philip half way through his cereal"I'm guessing race remember" he soon finishes taking it to the sink"When's that? Drink?" He nods walking back to Gabe sitting back down.

"This Sunday and I'm" Gabe finishes for him.
"Dreading it" Philip lets his coffee cool down watching it"I just have a bad feeling that's all... it's probably nothing it's just with everything"
Gabe understands like normal.

"Well Ryan won't do anything in front of a crowd" Yeah maybe but what about next time? Philip thinks his wraps his hands around the warm cup before lifting it to his lips.

He smells the caffeine when he starts to swallow his coffee"I don't know about that anyway where's Helen work?" Gabe nods.

"Heard you two arguing at around 6am this morning what's going on?" He didn't know what it was about all he heard was something about hiding something and work"She's just confusing to get sometimes"

He didn't want to go into to much detail with Philip he could tell"Is she hiding something? I kind of heard that" he looks down at his own cup mirroring Philip"Before we moved here she had another case going on and kept some stuff and she's hiding it and didn't bother to tell me"

Gabe explains letting it of his chest"I'm sorry I'm sure she'll tell you in her own time" he tries to make things better knowing Helen probably wouldn't of told Gabe anytime soon"The only reason I found out was because I found the key"

"You confronted her about it?"Gabe mutters a yea"I'm sure things will get better" he knows Helen can be hard to deal with sometimes Philip been around long enough to figure that one out"Hopefully"

"Well I'm going to go and find Lukas what's the time?" Gabe checks his watch"30.30" wow time went fast"I'll be back soon can I borrow the car it'll be back soon" Gabe hands Philip the keys.

Philip soon finds Lukas doing some moves he gets out of the car and makes his way over watching Lukas practice he's getting a lot better at them since well what he remembers.

Lukas sons notices Philip and stops"Hey" he takes his helmet of and sits next to Philip"Hey"
"Sorry I didn't tell you where I was" Ryan he thought he already knew what Lukas would be doing though"It's okay I was awake around 7"

"Thought you was asleep" Philip looked asleep at least"Yeah after the storm I got maybe 3 hours then I just stayed awake for a bit felt you leave but didn't want to say anything just thinking that's all"

"About Ryan?"Lukas guessed"Yeah and the race it's just this gut feeling" it's not going away he knew something bads going to happen.
"Nothing will happen I promise" maybe this time Lukas can't keep this promise"You can't promise me that..... cause if you do it'll break"

Lukas didn't say anything they just say in silence it was getting late they both watch the sunrise go down Lukas wraps himself as closely around Philip he can with the way there were sitting.

"Lets go it's late"Lukas is the first to talk"Yeah"
Philip doesn't decline he's freezing and wants to leave.

This chapters kinda crappy sorry 🙁