28 I'm gay that's it.... I'm gay

Philip

After the city the boys hadn't seen each other in a while they dropped each other a couple of texts that was it.

Philip was on his way to his locker when"Lukas Waldenbeck and Philip Shea please report to the principals office"

All they did was get told off. Once they were allowed to leave Philip tried to talk to Lukas in school"Lukas hey listen...."Philip tried grabbing his arm but hit his off"Get away from me" Lukas walked away. Philip shook his head and went back to his class.

After Philip overheard Helen having ago at Gabe telling him that Philips hiding something from them.

Philip walked out from where he was. "Hey dinner ready yet?"Helen nodes.
"Yeah sit down" There was silence through out the dinner Philip decided to confess to something.

"I need to tell you something" Helen looks up waiting"You know you can tell either of us anything" Gabe said Philip nods."What is it Philip?"

Philip crosses his arms losing his appetite."It's nothing I... I just...." Helen could not hold her patience "What Philip?" Helen tried with a calming voice. Philip looked at Helen and Gabe"I'm gay okay that's it.... I'm gay"

After that they had a talk about how everything has changed.

"Well Philip is that what has been bothering you?" Philip drinks some water"Yeah everything is challenging here I like it...... But I guess people in school aren't excepting as you'd like"

They have a small discussion about school."Is that what the fight was about with Lukas doesn't he except you" Philip doesn't know what to say so just nods"I guess but don't do anything I can handle Lukas"

Philip makes his way to his bedroom when Helen calls"Philip..." He stops on the stairs and turns around"Yeah?"
Helen smiles"Thanks.... I know you didn't have to tell us but you did.... Oh and Philip no more fights yeah"

Philip smiles a muttered a yeah before carrying on up the stairs.

3am Philip was still up he was drifting off when RING RING RING Philip let out a groan getting up walking over to his phone that was on charge.

"Phhilliip"A drunken voice came through"Lukas are you drunk?" Why does he have to get drunk now"Maybe" Philip rubs his head"Where are you?"

"At home dancing my way through the living room hahaha" Lukas laughs while telling Philip then he hears something crash"Lukas..... Lukas hey! Lukas... Shit" Philip hangs up grabbing his jacket and shoes.

Running all the way to Lukas house running through the front door not caring if his dad is home"LUKAS!" Philip checks every room till he finds Lukas laying down on the floor in the kitchen.

Philip leans down next to him"What have you done you idiot" he runs a hand along Lukas cheek before he snaps out of it pulling Lukas up before helping him to the bedroom.

"Philip..." Lukas lets out a groan from all the alcohol he consumed"Shush" Philip pulled the covers over him sitting at his side"Sleep" Lukas's moves up to him"Stay....""No" Philip cuts him off.

"Please just hold me... Please I can't sleep at night ever since what happened" Philip nods slipping under the cover before taking his shoes off.
"Will you still be here when I wake up?"

Philip pulls Lukas against his chest his face to his neck"Yeah" Philip didn't know of that was the truth or not he felt all the tension leave his body when he drifted off truth be told Philip was happy where he was he was happy Lukas called him not Rose.

Philip closes his eyes following Lukas to sleep. His phone went of startling Philip knowing Bo could walk in he check his phone finding it was 6am school starts in a couple of hours.

He untangles his and Lukas legs but Lukas tightens his hold on Philip not wanting to let him go in his sleep Philip smiles letting him hold onto him for a minuet.

Then he decides to get up once Lukas loosens his arms Philip gets his some tablets and a drink of water and leaves it on the side for Lukas when he wakes up with that he left.