88 Back to the first message

Philip

After they promised to make new memories and after Philip had the urge to kiss Lukas they decided to go to bed they were knackered and Lukas had already set Philips room up for him.

Now Philip lays on his new bed that's was comfy but he preferred Lukas bed with Lukas on it. He like a heater that keeps Philip warm at night.

Philip went into his phone and looked through some messages them Lukas name comes up.
Wait how did they first meet? He then decides he would look through there conversations.

He goes to the top Unknown whys he down as that?

Unknown- How long are you gonna be? Rose X

Philip- I think you have the wrong number

Unknown- Oh

Philip- Bye

Unknown- Hang on chat with me for a little bit

Philip- I don't even know you! You could be a old man

Unknown- Haha funny I'm like 19 get to know me🙂 I'm bored

This must of been there first conversation Philip thought he climbed out of bed before walking into Lukas room without knocking not knowing he's getting changed"Oh shit sorry" and turns back around.

"It's okay it's not like it the first time you've seen me nearly naked" like tells him"What's up?" Lukas is now changed"Um I was just flicking through our messages" Lukas nods patting the spot next to him.

Inviting Philip over all they did was chat Lukas told Philip some stuff they did together and showed Philip more videos that were taken of them.

Lukas explained to Philip about him being unknown in the messages he just wasn't ready for him to know and Philip understood.