2. The Boys.

I jumped back, realizing I had almost been killed by a large black van. I stood on the edge of the curb and watched as the van stopped, back up and pulled up next to me. I stood, almost in a trance as the tinted window rolled down 

“You all right, Love?” A British accent asked, 

“Umm, yeah, I'm really...” I was interrupted by the loud roar of an old engine. I looked up, and my heart plummeted. It was Joey. “Oh, oh my gosh.” I panicked and flung opened the passenger door, throwing my bag in the back and jumping onto the lap of the person who was sitting there, slamming the door behind me. “Drive! Please, you can’t let that man catch me!” I yelled, bracing myself against the door as the driver took off. 

“Ow.” breathed the person I was sitting on. 

“Sorry,” I mumbled shifting my weight 

“No, it's fine,” The person replied, I looked for the first time at who I was sitting on.

He. Was. Hot. 

He had blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. I blushed and looked down. 

"Are you alright?" The driver asked.

"Y-yes." I replied, my voice small

“Why are you running from that person?” Another voice asked. I looked up at the other passengers of the van and met the gazes of four other very cute boys, all around 18-19 years old.

“He was trying to kill me.” I whispered, looking back down at my hands. 

Five gasps issued through the van “Oh my gosh.” The darkest haired boy said his brown eyes wide. 

“Well love, your safe with us for now.” The driver said looking in his rear view mirror “We lost him,” He said patting my knee. 

“What’s your name?” One of the boys asked. 

“Audrey.” I mumbled. 

“Audrey,” The hot blonde I was sitting on whispered to himself, a smile crossing his beautiful face.

“Well, I’m sure you know who we are,” The driver said a smile playing around his lips. 

I peeked at each of their faces, trying to be inconspicuous about it. “I'm sorry. No.” I cringed back, waiting for one of them to smack me. 

“Well then,” The blonde said, “this is Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry, I’m Niall.” Niall said first pointing to the driver then to the boys in the back. 

“Also known as One Direction!” Louis yelled proudly, 

“Oh,” I mumbled, relaxing slightly. Underneath me Niall shifted again, bringing Sherry's words into my ear.