77. Heather.

*Heather>>>>>

Heather gasped, picking the broken pieces up off the ground. The girls laughed and sneered at her, a few of the girls pushing her back down again.

“Niall we have to stop this,” I said, standing up from my seat. He nodded and we left, having already paid for our coffee at the beginning of the break. I ran out to the street, but I was stopped by a passing car. 

“Please stop.” I heard Heather plead. I looked over and the girls where surrounding her now, saying things I couldn't hear. I felt my heart ache for the little girl.

“Leave her alone!” I yelled running up to the group of girls, pulling them away from Heather. Niall reached in and helped Heather off the ground, making sure she was okay.

“Make us.” One girl said, her skin covered with an obvious fake tan. I raised my eyebrows at her.

“Want me to?” I said, threateningly. She backed away and I smirked at her.

“Heather are you oaky?” Niall asked the girl, she nodded and he pushed her behind mine and his bodies, shielding her from the girls.

“Why? Why would you want to be so mean?” I asked, one girl scoffed,

“She’s a liar, okay? She said she got that stupid One Direction album of hers signed by one of the members of the band, Niall. *scoff* everyone knows his name is Neil, and especially me because I am their biggest fan.” She said in a snobbish, nasally voice. Niall and I exchanged a look of disbelief.

“Excuse me, but I did sign her album, my name is Niall, not Neil, and true a directioner would never treat other people like this.” Niall said, angry. The girl’s mouth fell open and a shocked expression crossed her face,

“Oh my goodness, it is you! Can I have you autograph?” She asked, Niall frowned,

“I only give my autograph out to people who know how to treat others properly,” He said stiffly. 

"Whatever." The girl scoffed and turned on her heel, flipping her hair over her shoulder and walking away. The others following her as she stalked off. Heather sighed and then looked down at her ruined CD,

“Oh no.” She sighed, picking up part of the disk. I put my arm around her shoulders, rubbing her arm. “It took me three months to earn enough money to afford that.” She sniffed, tears rolling down her cheeks. I looked up at Niall who was still watching the other girls disappear down the street.

“How about we go and get you another one and this time, why don't we have the whole band sign it?” I asked, Heather wiped her eyes and they lit up, 

“Really?” She asked. I nodded as my phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out to see that I had one new message from Harry, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I opened them and the message,

*Audrey, I'm so sorry for acting like a complete idiot. I should have never have tried to take you away from Niall. I was wrong. please forgive me. -H.*