24. Woah!

Audrey's P. O. V. 

I opened my eyes, a gasp falling from my lips. 

Four huge semi trucks sat lined nose to tail, the backs opened and filling the parking lot where racks and racks of... Clothes! 

"We didn't know what you liked so, we just had them bring a bit of everything when they dropped off the boys stuff." Lou said, smiling. 

"That aria over there is yours if you want to go and pick out what you want to keep." She said. I nodded, my mind in a daze like state. I noticed the other lads running up to me but I didn't react until they where right up on me. Flinching back away from their fast approach. 

"Like what you see?" Louis asked, smiling wide. I nodded, still trying to find my voice. 

"Want to go look around?" Harry asked. Again I nodded. Liam placed a hand on my back and led me to the many metal racks lined with every style of clothing imaginable. 

"So I just pick out what I like and I get to keep it?" I asked, quietly. Running my hand over the sleeve of a pretty printed dress as if to see if it was real.

"Yup." Louis confirmed. I puffed out a breath, daunted by the amount to look through.

"Then let's get started!" I said, the boys cheered following me as I ran into the maze.

*

"Do you think this is enough?" I asked almost four hours later. Two full racks held my chosen items and shoes, and seven different racks held all of the boys clothes. Also sat by the racks where two suitcases for me, one large, one medium, and a matching back pack.

"I think so." Louis said, running a hand over the length of one of the racks. "I mean, you don't want to take too much, it gets to be a burden after a while." He added. 

"So what did you think of your surprise?" Harry asked, 

"I loved it! Thank you guys so much! I don't know how I will ever repay you!" I said, turning to Harry and hugging him tightly, in turn I hugged each of the boys, lingering on Niall just a bit longer. 

"We should celebrate!" Harry decided. 

"What did you have in mind Mr. Styles?" Liam asked, 

"I dunno, maybe some nachos and cheese dip." Harry said seriously. 

"No. We need something with more. Pizzazz!" Louis said, using his hands to emphasis the word 'pizzazz'.

"Laser tag?" I suggested. 

"Oohhh yeah!" The boys shouted. Even Zayn seem excited.

"We should invite everyone!" I added. "Paul, Paddy, Erich, Lou, Sarah, Helene, Caroline, Preston, Andy, Sandy, Dan, Josh, Jon. The whole lot!" 

"Let's go ask!" Liam said leading the way back into the building where people where already getting ready for tonight's show. 

"Paul! Paul! Paul!" We yelled running up to the man. 

"Let me guess you want something." Paul said, smiling. 

"Can we go laser tagging tonight after the concert? We want everyone to come as well!" Louis said, Paul pursed his lips. Looking at each of our pleading faces. Louis even had his hands clutched at his chest.

"We hit the road the day after tomorrow. But I don't see why not." He decided, making us cheer and give high-fives. 

"This is going to be the best night ever!" Harry yelled, high-fiving Zayn.

"It sure is but right now you boys are getting ready for the best warm up practice ever with Helene who is waiting." Paul said, chuckling at us. 

"To warm up!" Liam said, pointing down the hallway.

"To warm up!" The others repeated, pointing as well. I smiled and joined in, following as we marched down the hallway to the dressing room. My stomach growled and I remembered I didn't have breakfast and it was also almost 12:00. 

"I'm hungry." I said, continuing to march behind Harry. 

"We can get a bite after warm up it won't take long." Louis said, smiling at me. 

"Sounds good." 

Sorry this is just a filler, but have no fear! Drama is near! Heart! Share! Fave! 

Love you! -Arliss Bree.