100. Promise.

"Her Father-in-Law?" I asked, Angela nodded.

"I thought all of my family was dead." I asked, 

"He has been in and out of rehabilitation ever since his son was killed. He tried to take Chrissy once but he needed to be clean of alcohol for a year before we let him." Angela said. The door opened again and a man in his late fifties walked in. He had copper brown hair with streaks of gray in it, even though he was frowning his green eyes twinkled, smile lines framing them. He stopped when he saw us, his eyes locked on Niall.

"I don't know we where going to have an audience" He said, his voice gravely with a heavy English accent. 

"This is Niall Horan and Audrey Bree." She replied.

"Bree!" He yelled, Christine flinched. 

"Jack, this is your granddaughter." Mom said walking over and holding the mans arm. Jacks head snapped down to look at the woman on his arm.

"Chrissy, you actually recognized me!" He gasped, 

"She's been in this sate of mind for about ten minutes Mr. Brooks." Angela said, excitement in her voice.

"Jack I found her, I did it!" Christine whispered, her voice wavy with emotion. I stood next to Niall, his arm around my waist as I clung to him, unsure of what I should do. Jack turned to look at me, 

"You say your last names Bree, hmm?" Jack asked looking at me, I nodded. "Do you have any proof you are Christine's daughter?" He asked, I looked up at Niall. 

"We could get her birth certificates and adoption papers." Niall answered, Jacks hard look snapped up to Niall's face.

"And who are you?" He asked, 

"I'm Audrey's boyfriend." He answered, Jack snorted,

"Hmm, tell me Miss. Bree, if that's your name, why now are you just contacting Chrissy?" He asked. I took a deep breath and walked over to the couch, Niall following me. I sat, and began telling him everything, from the murder of my family to living with Sherry and Joey to running away and living with the boys and how the lady had called me telling me my Mom was still alive. When I was done Jack, Christine and Angela where all listening tentatively. 

"I see it now," Jack said, coming over to me, kneeling down in front of me. "Yes, you look so much like your dad, but you got the Brooks's trademark green eyes." He whispered, almost as if he was speaking to himself. 

"G-grandpa?" I asked, the word feeling weird on my lips.

"What is it, angel?" He asked, tears in his eyes,

"When Mom gave me up, and when Dan and Sandy died, how come I went to Joey and Sherry?" I asked, 

"After the accident, you where put into therapy to help you get better. But just a week before I came to get you, you where kidnaped. No one knew where you where or who had taken you. I searched for you, night and day I looked, but soon the police stopped the searches saying you where probably dead. But I never stopped. I looked at every teenage girl hoping it was you, but to come in and find you standing here, healthy and growing and in a relationship. It all seems so alien to me." He said, rubbing my scarred cheek.