75. Temper.

*Halfway to Georgia*

“I need some more music.” I said, cuddled up with Niall on the couch in the back of the bus. We had my laptop looking through my playlist, realizing I had very few songs. 

“We did this song on the X factor, it's one of my favorites.” He said pointing to the song, Viva La Vida by Coldplay, I gasped, 

“Really? I love that song!” I said as Louis walked back to us,

“What song?” Louis asked sitting next to me, looking over my shoulder. I pointed to the song and he laughed. "We sang Viva La Vida on X factor on the first live show! It was a hot mess, but its still one of our faves.” Louis said leaning back. I smiled and closed the lid, 

“Now your just a mess,” I teased, Louis frowned and Niall laughed. I stood and walked into the kitchen searching for food. I found leftover hamburger from the night before, the box didn't have a name on it so I decided it was now mine. I stuck it in the microwave and waited for it to heat up. After it had finished I pulled it out and sat down on the sofa in the main room with my iPad and started playing Temple Run. 

Soon I was so into the game eating was pushed out of my mind and I barely noticed when Harry walked into the room. He looked over at me then walked sullenly into the kitchen and pulled open the refrigerator door. He rummaged a while before he closed the door with an irritated snap. He looked around and his eyes landed on my food.

“Who’s is that?” He asked walking closer and pointing to the hamburger. I glanced quickly to the side not wanting to loose my game, Niall and I had a rivalry in Temple Run and right now he had the high score, but I planed on changing that.

“Umm mine, I guess, I found it in the fridge, it didn't have a name on it so I figured no one wanted it.” I said, trying to concentrate on the game. Harry growled,

“That was mine!” He said throwing his hands up in the air. I paused my game and pushed my plate to him,

“Take a chill pill, here have it, I haven't even taken a bite yet,” I said, he just glared at me, “Do you want it or not?” I asked, 

“I don’t want it if you want it.” He mumbled, I rolled my eyes, I was getting a little pissed.

“If I wanted it I wouldn’t be offering it to you.” I said between clenched teeth, he just shook his head and walked back into the kitchen. “My word, If you wanted it you should have put your name on it!” I mumbled, he spun around, anger on his face. 

“I didn't know I had to label everything I owned!” He shouted at me, I placed my iPad to the side and stood up, severely pissed.

“Look here Harry, all I said is if you wanted it you should have put your name on it!” I shouted, he stared at me his green eyes glinting, and before I knew it he was across the room, his face in mine.

“Do. Not. Ever. Yell. At. Me.” He growled. His eyes where dark, and his face was shadowed as he towered over me. I sank away, terrified of him, falling back onto the couch. 

“I'm sorry.” I said, my voice just a whisper. Just then Niall walked in, his eyes taking in the scene unfolding, 

"What the hell!" He yelled, Harry looked up at Niall, his eyes still dangerous. 

"Niall, control your ungrateful girlfriend." Harry said, his voice deep and rough. 

"What did you do to her?!" Niall yelled, anger flashing across his face. 

"I didn't do anything… yet." Harry said, 

"You better not touch her!" Niall threatened. Just then Louis walked in, taking hold of Niall’s arm just in case. 

"Both of you calm down right now." He said sternly. Harry backed away, his eyes locked on Niall.

“I'm not the one who needs to do anything.” Harry said, still angry, 

“Get out of here Harry.” Niall growled, looking at him like gum on his new shoes. Liam, Cat and Zayn all had come in the room trying to figure out what had happened. Harry looked at them, judging wether or not he should say anything else. Then, without another word, he strode off to his bunk where Aravis was waiting. I watched him go feeling the fear building inside my chest. 

“Are you all right? Did he hurt you?” Niall asked, placing a hand on my cheek. I nodded before I began to cry. Niall sat down next to me and pulled me into his arms, cradling me.

“Why? Why did this have to happen? Why is he so mad at me?” I asked between loud, racking, sobs I couldn't seem to control, Niall rubbed my arm,

“Shhh, I don’t know, he just goes off the deep end sometimes.” He said, I nodded as I began to calm down and soon I was asleep in Niall’s arms.