49. Growing Closer.

Niall's P.O.V.

My jaw dropped. Louis words hitting me like a sledge hammer. Louis paused waiting for me to say something, but my mind was blank. With a final nod he turned and left, leaving me with the others who where watching me, looks of surprise and disgust on their faces. 

"So you really are using her." Liam said, sounding like he was going to cry.

"No! I-I just said that to make him mad. I really am dating her because I love her." I said, feeling like an idiot. 

"Okay, I am so confused." Aravis said, her eyes wide. 

"Harry will tell you." Zayn said, his tone disappointed.

"Zayn, it's true. I really do-" I began but Zayn held up his hand.

"Niall. Please. Just don't" He said, walking into his bedroom and closing the door. 

"I'm going to bed." I said quietly, heading for the door but instead of finding myself at my room I was soon knocking lightly on Audrey's door. She opened the door slightly before pulling it open all the way. Surprise painted on her face. 

"Niall? What are you doing out here so late?" She asked, I shrugged and she frowned, "They didn't take it well did they?" She asked her voice somber. 

"No not exactly." I sighed. 

"Here come in and tell me." She said, letting me in. 

*

"And then he just left, like he was, hurt or something." I said, almost an hour later. We sat on her bed, us both cross legged and facing one another. I told her everything, everything except for Louis feelings for her. I knew he will tell her soon enough but I felt right now isn't the time.

"Niall, I'm not going to say you where right to kiss me in front of them but I'm kinda glad you did." She paused, searching for the right words. "I don't like secrets." She said, her eyebrows furrowing. "They hurt and their pointless. Because every secret is found out eventually." She said. "And as for you fighting with Louis, I really don't know what to think. But if you and I being a couple is going to hurt the band then I don't think we should keep on." She said, looking down at her hands. 

"But us isn't going to tear up the band. Louis is just being a prick." I said, her words stinging. 

"Maybe so. But if its going to cause problems you know Simon will stop us if Marco or Karen doesn't." She said, 

"Yeah." I said, my voice husky. 

"Niall." She breathed, scooting closer to me. "You know I do want us together, right?" She said, 

"I dunno, I kinda feel like I pushed you into this." I said, 

"Niall, we've been together one day. And I think we just need time to adjust to our non-single status." She said, lifting my face up to look at her. "Besides, you would know if I didn't want this." She said, smiling sweetly, 

"I love you." I said to her, and her smile grew. 

Audrey's P.O.V.

“I love you more.” I said quietly, kissing him on the lips, He smiled under my kiss and started kissing me back, our lips moving in sync. I tangled my fingers in his hair pulling him closer, his arms wound around me pulling our bodies together. I sighed, the feelings I have never felt before bouncing between us, making me crazy. I moved until I was straddling him, his hands slipped under my shirt, grasping at my waist causing me to shiver. Softly our mouths moved together, the heat on my skin growing. I gasped as his lips left mine and began to trace down my jaw and to my collar bone, then he made his way back to my lips. I sighed contently again bringing our lips back together. His hands went to my lower waist his fingers grasping my hips. He sighed, kissing me softly and running his fingers through my hair. We broke apart and I laid my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat slow to it's normal rate while he played with my hair. 

"Ya know. Your a pretty awesome kisser." Niall said, making me blush, 

"Your not to bad yourself." I teased. He laughed, 

“Even with the braces?” He asked, 

“Even with the braces.” I said, "besides I have a good teacher." I smiled, 

"I've had one day to teach you. You must be a fast learner." Niall said, 

"I'm sticking with the good teacher theory." I said. There was a bit of silence before Niall sighed, his arm tightening around me.

"I like this Audrey." He said, running his fingers through my hair over and over. 

"What Audrey is that?" I asked, 

"The real one." He said softly. "The one who isn't afraid to be herself." 

"Yeah, I do too." I whispered, snuggling deeper into his shoulder.

Niall snuggled up, running his fingers through my hair as he began to sing softly. I closed my eyes wishing that this would never end, Niall suddenly stopped singing and gasped, 

“Did you see that?” He asked pointing to the window behind me, I looked behind me at the black night sky. 

“No, what was it?” I asked looking back at Niall, 

“It was a shooting star,” He told me I smiled knowing that my wish had been heard, and hopefully granted.