19. It's Settled Then.

Audrey's P.O.V.

"What?!" The boys exclaimed together in unison. 

"But what if I don't want a girlfriend?" Liam asked Simon. I looked away, knowing deep inside he wasn't trying to be mean but my mind began whispering to me, 

'He wants a girlfriend, just not an ugly, fat, one like you are. I bet he would rather you leave than "date" you.

I closed my eyes fighting tears but I had to be strong. No more crying. 

"Liam, you are the only one available right now." Simon said, his voice sounding weary. 

"Louis, and Niall are single! Why not them?" Liam argued. 

"Why are you fighting this? I thought you wanted the girl to stay?" Simon said, dodging Liam's question. My mind picked out the words 'the girl' and began to throw more insults at me. 

'No one cares! Liam doesn't want you! No one dose, no one will ever love you!' She screamed at me. I bit my lip to try and make myself consecrate on something other than the voice in my head. 

"I do Simon, I want her to stay but a public relationship is not what I'm ready for right now, fake or not." Liam said, his voice pleading. 

"Well get ready because my mind is made up. I'm sorry." Simon said looking down at his watch. "I have to go lads, I hope the rest of your Tour goes well." He said, 

"Bye." The boys mumbled, and Simon left, leaving us in a very awkward situation. 

"I'm going to find Paul." Zayn said, getting up and leaving the room. 

"Audrey?" Niall asked, I looked up at him, sadness written across his features. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it. "Come with me." He said, taking my hand and leading me into the hallway. 

"Niall, what is it?" I asked, feeling a little bit relaxed now I was out of that stuffy room. 

"Liam.." 

"He's not going to hit me is he?" I asked, fear flashing through me. 

"No, no, no! Nothing like that." Niall said, his eyes wide. Instantly I let out a breath, a piece of my messed up mind quieted. 

"Then what?" I asked, 

"Liam hasn't had a girlfriend in a long while. The last girl he dated completely broke his heart." Niall said, "I mean, this may not matter in the slightest but Liam was just not himself afterwards, became really awkward around girls. Avoided talking to them if he could." He said. I nodded my eyes on his. 

"So what should I do?" I asked, 

"Try to open up to him like you have me. Let him know not every relationship, real or fake, is going to break his heart." He said, a small comforting smile appearing on his lips. 

"I'll try." I said, my voice back to its usual quiet volume. Niall smiled and patted my shoulder. 

"Thank you." He said, 

"Niall?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Thank you."

"For what?" Niall asked, 

"For asking Simon if I could stay." I said, not looking away from his face.

"You convinced Simon to let you stay." He said,

"I did? How?" 

"Your just easy to love, you make even the most unreasonable people like you." Niall said, smiling wider. I smiled at his cheesy line, but inside I was glowing.