20. Comfort Zones.

The boys and I went back to the bus for the night, me and Niall sat next to each other during the drive, talking quietly.

“How old are you guys?” I asked, Niall smiled and took a deep breath, 

“Louis is 20 almost 21, Harry is 18, Liam, Zayn and I are all 19.” I nodded again and stopped to think, 

"Why doesn't Zayn like me?” I asked, Niall nodded and pursed his lips, playing with the end of a strand of my hair, 

“Zayn just broke up with his girlfriend a couple of weeks ago." Niall whispered. 

"Why?" I asked, the words falling out of my mouth before I could think about their affect. "I'm sorry, you dong have to answer that." I said, looking away. 

"Zayn and his girlfriend at the time, Perrie, thought that she might have gotten pregnant. They where both real worried, not wanting an abortion but also worried about their careers. After they found out it was a false alarm they kinda just fell apart. Zayn hasn't been the same since.” Niall said quietly, I nodded, not pushing the subject. 

"What are the plans for tonight?” I asked, 

“You are just going to have to wait and see.” Niall said, teasing. I pretended to pout sticking out my lower lip, 

"Uh oh! Someone got a spot of 'pouty lip' disease!” Louis said to me, smiling. 

"Rude!" I said, my feeling unhurt. 

"Me? Rude? Never!" Louis gasped, looking comically hurt by my words. 

"Oh never." I agreed, grinning. 

"I'm a clear Saint." Louis said, 

Niall began laughing, leaning into my side. “Niall, must you encourage him?” I asked smacking the side of Niall’s leg. 

"I'm sorry, he's just so, so..." 

"Dumb." I finished. 

"Yeah." Niall laughed, 

"I, my good sir and miss, am not dumb. I am very intelligent! I can count to four and everything!" Louis said, his voice proper and serious.

"Mmm hmmm. Sure." I agreed, the van pulling up to the bus. We got out and I noticed the fans had gone, ether left or removed by police, and the lot had been secured. 

"Who wants to play a bit of football?" Louis asked us, 

"I'm in!" Niall said, 

"Yeah I'll play." Liam said, 

"Sorry Lou," Harry said, walking into the bus. 

"I'm out." Zayn said following Harry.

"What about you, love? You in?" Louis asked me. 

"Yeah, I guess I'll play." I said, The boys smiled and we all split into teams, It was me and Louis on one team and Niall and Liam on the other. I had been a goalie for the 7th grade girls soccer team so that nominated me to be goalie. 

"Alright lads, first pair too get five goals wins!" Louis announced. We all nodded and the ball was thrown onto the pavement. 

We as teams were pretty evenly matched, I was a good goalie and so was Niall. Liam was also good shot but Louis was a better one and lighter on his feet. My team eventually won 5-2, I high fived Louis and we all climbed onto the bus, celebrating loudly walking into the very back of bus where their was another TV and a X box I had not noticed before.

"I'm bored." Harry stated. 

"I'm up for a game of Truth or Dare." Zayn said, 

"How about you guys?" Harry asked, the rest of us mumbled 'yeah's' or nodded.