93. Getting Ready.

“Niaaaaaall!” Liam shouted, running up behind us. Niall held out his arms and Liam picked him up, flinging him over one shoulder.

“Take me away!” Niall said dramatically, Liam went to one of the rooms and opened the door, he walked over to the bedroom and threw Niall on the bed.

“Wait come finnish me off!” Niall called as Liam left the room,

“You have Audrey for that, I’m done with you!” Liam called back. Zayn and Louis where having a slap-fight and Harry, Aravis and Cat where annoying one another.

“Niall!” I shrieked as he picked me up from behind and carried me to the living room, throwing me onto the couch. “Don’t you dare!” I warned as his fingers wiggled next to my hips, he smirked and began tickling me. “Niall!” I yelled again, squirming under him. I pushed him to the floor and pinned him down. 

“How is this even fair?” He asked, I smiled.

“I warned you, You tickle me, I kill you. Simple.” I smiled, 

“Kill, that's a little harsh don’t ya think?” He asked, 

“Liam! Audrey and Niall are having you know what in the living room!” Louis shrieked loudly causing us to jump

"Louis! Get a life!" Niall yelled from under me,

"No!" Louis yelled back, running away. I got off Niall letting him back to his feet.

"I'm hungry!" Niall said randomly, 

"Well go and get something to eat, no one's stopping you." I said sitting on the couch and sprawling out.

"Fine wanna come with me?" He asked,  

"Sure, what do ya want to get?" I asked, 

"I dunno, what ever we can find I guess." He said,

"Liam, Louis, Zayn, where going to get food! We'll be back soon!" I shouted,

"Cool, make sure Niall saves some for us!" Zayn shouted back. I grabbed my jacket and Niall grabbed his and we left the room. The fans where still gone after the huge mob this morning witch made it easier for us to leave, but paparazzi  where still a problem.

"Audrey, did you know Niall kissed another girl behind your back?"

"Niall, how is Harry's recovery from the kidney stones?"

"Audrey, is there any issues with living with One Direction?" 

"Audrey, tell us why you began living with them to begin with?" 

We ignored them and just pushed through, the last question nagging at me. We quickly found a little pizza/hamburger store. 

"Do you want to get just pizza or just hamburgers or both?" Niall asked, I crinkled my nose.