40. A New Beginning.

"Wh-what?" He gasped, a long pause following his words.

"I'm broken Niall. I'm broken and I can't be fixed." I said, my voice low and strong. He stood and strode over to me, our eyes almost level.

"I can fix you. If you let me try, I will fix you. I will make sure you are never hurt again." He said softly, his hand pulling my chin up to look at him.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked, close to tears again. "Is it because of this?" I asked pointing to my ruined face. 

"No Audrey! I love you because of.. you! Everything about you I love!" He said, getting frustrated, 

"Love!" I snorted, "You've known me for two weeks!" I said, just trying to make excuses. 

"And those two weeks I have fallen for you! Hard!" He said, his hole stature pleading. "Please, just give me a chance." He said, taking my hand gently in his. 

"Your just going to leave me." I said my lip quivering as I fought more tears. 

"No. I promise I will never leave you." He said softly. 

"But what about the deal with Liam?" I asked, still looking for an excuse. I mean I did really like Niall, but he was too good for me. 

"Oh, yeah. That." He paused, I waited as he thought. "We hide it. From Simon, Marco, everyone. Even the boys and Cat." He said, his tone excited, I frowned.

"Niall, I dunno." I said, unsure about hiding anything from the boys. Yes I was wary of them now after the... incident yesterday. But I don't feel comfortable hiding things from them. 

"Please." He says, poking out his lip. 

"Okay." I agree. Niall smiles and leans in for a kiss. 

"Wait. Umm." I paused, not sure how to say this. 

"What?" He asked, looking slightly concerned.

"I've never had a boyfriend before." I said, looking down. He laughs, making me jump slightly. 

"I knew that." He said, chuckling. 

"You did? How" I asked, confused.

"Audrey, I was your first kiss! No boy in his right mind would date you and not kiss you." He said lightly. I smiled, 

"So if I do something wrong, you'll tell me, right?" I said, watching his face. He smiled, 

"Yes," he said, 

"I'm going out to eat with Louis later today." I said randomly. Niall raised his eyebrows slightly. 

"Really? Where?" He asked, 

"I don't know. He asked me last night." I paused, "Is that okay?" I asked, 

"Yeah, I don't mind if you go for lunch with a friend. I'm not going to be suffocating." He said, but I could see the worry in his eyes, I nodded. 

"Niall, Audrey! Time to go!" Liam yelled through the door of the room. We both sighed, wishing we could stay in here forever.

"'K, be there in a minute!" Niall yelled. "Audrey, can you do something for me?" He asked, I paused, then nodded. 

"Yeah." 

"Trust the lads, they aren't going to hurt you. Just be yourself." He said, smiling a little. 

"Yeah." I said my throat thick. "I can do that." and with that I walked out the door with Niall at my heels.