16. We Come Top An Understanding.

Niall's P.O.V.

Our mouths fell open, all as if they had been synchronized. 

"I'm outta here." Zayn mumbled, stalking off. 

"Niall did you have to get him all mad?" Liam asked me, his voice exasperated. 

"You know its true! I can't stand him sulking around anymore!" I said loudly. "He isn't the same Zayn anymore." I mumbled. 

"We obviously missed something." Michael said, looking at us for answers. 

"Well.." Harry began, but I didn't care to listen, I wanted to find Audrey again and ask if she was okay. I noticed Louis walk off silently but I ignored him and headed to the only place I thought she would be. I headed to the Tour Bus quickly, throwing open the door as I entered. 

"Audrey?" I called. No answer. Please not let her be gone. "Audrey!" I yelled, 

"Please go away." A small voice whimpered. 

"Audrey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." I rambled, walking over to her bunk where she was curled up, I sat down on the floor watching her. 

"Please don't." She whispered, her back to me.

"Your not a burden." I whispered to her, the words jumping from my mouth.

"Wh-what?" She asked, turning around to reveal her tear stained face to me.

"Those things you said, about yourself are wrong." I said softly. 

"If I'm so wrong them why did Zayn and Harry say those things?" She asked, defiantly.

"Harry just talks without thinking and I know he feels terrible about hurting your feelings." I told her and she sat up slightly. 

"And Zayn?" She asked, 

"Umm, he's going through some... emotional problems at the moment and is kinda on edge." I said awkwardly. 

"Oh," She mumbled. "I feel so stupid for thinking Harry would... yeah. I just, I dunno, I guess I just don't know when to take people as joking or as for real yet." She said, looking embarrassed. 

"It's okay. We, well I understand." I said, a comforting smile on my face. 

"Thank you Niall." She said, leaning in and giving me a hug. 

"Niall?" Louis called into the bus. I looked up and he was standing in the living aria of the bus a hard look on his face. 

"Yeah?" I asked, trying to sound natural. 

"It's time for the concert." He said, 

"Okay, I'll be there in a second." I told him, he glowered at me, making me wonder what his problem was, and stalked off the bus. "Are you coming?" I asked her. 

"Yeah, if you want me too." She said, looking down. 

"I do want you too." I said, smiling softly. She smiled back, lifting her eyes slightly to look at me. "I want you to hear us bellow to thousands of crazy teenage girls." I said, trying to lighten the mood. She smiled, hiding her face again. I frowned, "Do you ever laugh?" I asked, 

"No."She said, her voice confident as she looked back up at me. 

"Why?" I asked, 

"I dunno, I guess I've forgotten how." She said seriously.

"Well I guess I will just have to teach you again, then." I said, trying to sound like her words didn't shock me. She smiled and I took her hand, helping her off her bunk. "Let's go," I said, 

"Yes, I want to hear your 'bellowing'." She said, smiling wide.