81. A Change.

Louis P.O.V.

Niall and the doctor left the room leaving me with Audrey. It was a bit awkward due to the fact I knew her and she couldn't remember me. Audrey looked out of the window and sighed,

“How long have Niall and I been together?” She asked after a bit of silence,

“About a month,” I said, she nodded, 

“Did we ever fight? I mean... do you think we where in love?” She asked, messing with the hem of her sheets. I smiled,

“No you never fought, as far as I know. And yes, I do believe you are in love.” I said, She smiled.

“Thanks Louis,”

“Well if I'm not good for advise what am I good for?” I asked in a joking tone. Audrey smiled, but I could still see the caution in her eyes. The door opened and Niall walked in a look of huge relief on his face. We stopped and looked up at him.

“What did the Doctor say?” I asked.

“Audrey, your coming home.” He breathed, I looked over at Audrey who looked nervous and scared. Niall walked over to us and knelt down next to her. “The Doctor thinks if you are around family and familiar places, then you might get some more memory back.” He said taking her hand in his, I noticed the hopeful look in his eyes and felt sorry for him.

“When do I leave?” She asked, looking down at him.

“As soon as they get everything sorted out, which will be soon.” He said, then looking up at me a look of urgency on his face. He stood and grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room.

“Ow!” I protested, pulling my arm away and rubbing it. Niall ran a hand through his hair, something he did when he was worried.

“Louis the others don’t know about her amnesia.” He said, I frowned,

“You almost ripped my arm out of the socket to tell me something I already know! Niall, you need to calm down!” I said, moving my arm in a circle trying to see if anything was broken. Niall rolled his eyes at me,

“Lou, how do I tell them? I can’t just take her home without them knowing, it would be to much of a shock for them and her, plus they would ask her questions and... and Harry might do something stupid.” He fretted, pacing a little. I put my hands on his shoulders, making him stand still.

“Niall, breath. All you need to do is text Liam and tell him, he will tell the others and they will know. Simple.” I said, Niall shook his head. 

“No, I can’t tell Liam I'm here, he told me I couldn't leave the hotel room because he thought I was sick. If I told him I was at the Hospital he would tell Paul and I would get in trouble... again.” Niall grimaced, I sighed,

“Well, we take her home and, make her stay in your room, Zayn is out with Perrie, Louise, Aravis and Cat are out shopping, and Liam is out with Harry and Paul. The room should be empty so we tell them as they get back and say that the Hospital called and we came and got her.” I suggested, Niall pursed his lips.

“I guess it could work.” He said, I smiled and let my hands fall back to my sides, 

“Good lad, now lets her her home.”

*1 Hour Later.*

“When we get inside you need to probably go and lay down and rest so you don't take in too much and something worse happen.” I said to Audrey. She nodded and continued looking out of the window. I looked in the rear view mirror and sighed, she held hands with Niall but something was wrong. It almost seemed as if she was doing it just because we told her that she was in love with him. But what worried me more is the idea of when she first met us, she was instantly hooked on Niall, but now she seems... different. I pulled into the hotel parking lot and we all got out. Naill helped Audrey out and they went to the room, I followed quietly, hoping the others where still out. 

I opened the room door and stuck my head in, the room was still dark so I pushed the door opened and let them through. Niall lead Audrey to the room where they disappeared, closing the door behind them. After a while Niall emerged and sat down on the couch next to me. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. 

“Louis I'm worried about her.” He said starring at the switched off TV. I looked over at him,

“Why, the Doctor said she was going to be okay even if she doesn't regain her memories.” I said, He shook his head.

“No, it's not that I mean she's so distant... she hardly looked at either of us once on the ride home. She just smiled at me when I showed her, her suitcase. It's like when we first met her all over again.” He said, his voice pained. I sighed. 

“I think she is just confused. Try to think about it her way, how weird would it be if you woke up one day and where back in Mullingar with everyone telling you that One Direction broke up and hasn't been together for months. It would be really disorienting. That's like what happened to Audrey, she woke up anticipating being back with her Foster Parents but woke up to someone totally different who claimed to be her boyfriend. She is just trying to readjust so giver her, her space and hope she remembers.” I said, spilling out my theory. Niall nodded and sighed.

“I just hope she remembers.” He mumbled as the front door opened. Liam and Harry walked in with Cat and Aravis behind them. Niall and I exchanged a glance and he stood.

“Umm guys I have something to tell you.”