47. New Arrival.

“There’s the terminal, Audrey I'm going to let you out at the door then go and park.” Louis said, I nodded and waited, nervousness creeping into my stomach.

“What does she look like again?” I asked.

"About your height, glasses and bright red hair." Louis said, looking for a place to drop me off at. 

"Okay." I said, trying to concentrate on breathing. Louis pulled up to the door and I hopped out, walking into the huge building. I soon found the arrival part of the terminal and her gate, just as people where exiting the plane. I stood on my tip toes trying to catch a gimps of Harry's girlfriend over the waiting people. Just then I got sight of her bright red hair.

“Aravis!” I yelled, waving to catch her attention, feeling slightly stupid. She turned looking for who called her name. Soon she saw me waving and walked over to me.

“Hi! You must be Audrey.” She said, smiling kindly, “Harry has told me so much about you!” She said.

“He has?” I asked, my stomach sinking, Aravis nodded.

“Oh yes! So you really do live with them then?” She asked her eyes wide, I nodded.

“Yeah,” I said, her eyes grew wider. 

"Wow, the only way I can be close to Harry is if I become their new assistant make-up artist." She said smiling, "Oh here comes Louis!" She said looking over my shoulder. I turned and Louis was walking up to us.

“Aravis! How have you been?” Louis said running up to the red haired girl and picking her up in a huge hug, twirling her around.

“Lou!” Aravis laughed, tightly holding him.

"Aww how we have missed your freckled face!" Louis laughed, setting her down, Aravis laughed along. We all turned and started moving to the baggage claim. Louis and Aravis walked side by side laughing and talking, leaving me to follow obediently.

“Mine is the big purple one!” She said pointing to the bag on the conveyor, Louis pulled it off and we started back to the truck. I got in and closed the door, Louis was putting Aravis's bags in the back.

“So how is he?” Aravis asked Louis. Louis sighed.

"He's okay. Still in shock I think." Louis said, closing the back, but I could still hear their voices. "I'm glad your here though." 

"Me too. I've missed you guys a lot and I'm glad to be back." Aravis said. "Even if I do have to share." 

"Aravis. Please be nice to her. She's been through so much." Louis said, 

"Is that why she wears his bandana?" Aravis asks, her tone hard.

"She wears it because her face was cut up by her parents." Louis said, "Please believe me when I say she is not a threat."

"We'll see." Aravis said, turning away but Louis caught her by the arm.

"Aravis, I mean it. Be nice to her, please." Louis said, his voice low. 

"I promise." Aravis said. The opened the doors and I pretended to be asleep, leaning my head on the cold glass. 

I heard Louis and Aravis climb in and Lou and start the engine.

*Back at the hotel*

“We're home!” Louis yelled as we entered the hotel room, Liam ran up to us, engulfing Aravis a huge hug. 

“I missed you so much!” Liam shouted, letting her go and squishing her cheeks. She laughed.

“I missed you too, Li.” She said, Liam sighed and pulled her back to his chest.

“I know but it worries me when your out there in the world all by yourself.” He said acting as he was about to cry, Aravis laughed, 

"Beauty school is know for it's dangers." She said, pulling away. Liam laughed,

“Those curling irons, man.” He said, shaking his head, both of them laughing. Just then Harry walked in, Aravis turned and smiled, her cheeks turning pink. 

"Harry!" She sighed, running over to him and into his waiting arms. Then they began to kiss, passionately. 

"I missed you so much baby." He murmured to her. 

"Let me see." She said, her hand laying lightly on his wounded shoulder.

"Aravis-" 

"Take it off Harry." She said, blinking furiously. Harry sighed and with some difficulty pulled his shirt off, reviling a huge white bandage covering his whole right shoulder. "Oh H-Harry." Aravis said, tears beginning to fall down her face. Gently her fingers brushed the white gauze, as if to see if it was real.

"Baby, I'm alright. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." He promised holding her hand to his chest with his left hand, kissing her again.

“Alright! Now we're done with the mushy stuff.” Louis shouted, making them break apart. Zayn came out of his room and gave Aravis a hug.

“It's so nice to see you again.” Zayn said, a huge smile on his face. Aravis laughed, wiping tears away.

“It's good to see you too Zen.” She smiled, then looked around. “Where's Nialler?” She asked. I looked around and noticed he was indeed missing. I pulled my bandana down around my neck, my mouth opening to call Niall. 

"Oh my gosh!" Aarvis gasped, I looked at her and she was starring right at me, her eyes locked on my marred cheek. I looked away, pulling my hair so it fell in the way. 

"Audrey?" Niall's voice called to me. I looked up and he was walking over to me, the front door swinging shut behind him. "Audrey what's wrong?" He asked, trying to look me in the face.

"Go away Niall." I said quietly, pulling my bandana back into place. 

"Audrey." He sighed, trying to pull it back down.

"No! I'm to ugly!" I begged, pushing his hands away. 

"Audrey don't say-"

"But it's true! I am ugly! I'm useless and stupid and fat! I don't even know why you like me." I said whispering the last part.

"Look at me," he said softly, slowly I did, imminently swept into his eyes so I hardly noticed when He managed to pull the bandana from my face. "I don't just like you. I love you." He said, 

Then he kissed me.