18. Simon.

Liam's P.O.V.

The boys all cheered,  running over to the man and giving him a hug. Simon smiled and returned their hugs ruffling Niall and Harry's hair with a fond smile.

“So what do we have here boys?” Simon asked, moving straight to the point. Niall smiled and put an arm around Simon’s neck. 

“Simon, this is Audrey Bree, our new friend.” He said a huge smile on his face, Simon smiled and him and Audrey shook hands, 

“Hello, Audrey,” Simon said politely, she gave a small smile back, 

“Hi,” She whispered, stepping closer to me, Simon noticed and nodded, 

“Boys do you mind if you come with me for some privacy?” Simon asked, Zayn, Louis and I all exchanged glances, Harry just raised his eyebrows, 

“Sure Uncle Si.” Louis said, and the rest of the boys nodded. Simon moved out from under Niall's arms and began walking down the hallway, leaving us no choice but to follow. We all began walking, little anxious glances between us told me this was going to be bad. 

"Audrey do you mind waiting here?" Simon asked her, indicating a room with a couch and TV. She nodded slightly, her face betraying a hint of fear. Simon smiled kindly and then lead us farther down the hallway to our dressing room. 

"Please take a seat." Simon said, his voice cool. We all sat on or next to any available seat.

“So, care to explain why she is here.” Simon asked casually, 

“She found us.” I replied, my eyes locked on Simon.

“And?” Simon prompted,

“She needed us, so we kept her.” Harry said. I swallowed feeling nervous, 

"How old is she?" Simon asked, I looked at the boys for information. I mean I had no clue how old she was.

“She's Seventeen, almost Eighteen,” Niall said, Simon nodded, 

“And her parents are where?” Simon asked, Niall reddened and looked down then back up at Simon, 

“She, doesn't have any.” Niall said softly. Next to me I heard Louis take in a sharp breath like the news surprised him. Zayn didn't even react, Harry just looked down.

"She obviously has somebody to care for her, someone needs to be informed of her whereabouts." Simon said, his voice authoritative.

"But.." I began, but Simon sent me a look to be quiet.

"She has no use here, you are all on Tour for a reason, this is your job and you don't have time for a pet. She will be sent back to her family and or Foster family as soon as they are contacted.."

"You will not!" Niall yelled, interrupting our boss. He stood, his fists clenched at his side and staring Simon down. 

"I'm sorry?" Simon asked, his tone slightly amused.

"You can't send her away." Niall fumed, his anger evident in his voice. 

"And why can't I?" Simon asked, sounding as if he where talking to a child.

"As Harry said, she needs us. Her family hates her, they beat her and almost killed her! She ran away from them to save her own life, and we where just there to save her. If you send her away then I think it would literately kill her. She needs us Simon." Niall said, almost begging at the end. 

"I'm sorry Niall, she's Seventeen and she is in the custody of her family until she's Eighteen. I legally can't let her stay without their permission." Simon said,