70. Surprise!

“Surprise!” Everyone shouted, and by everyone I mean everyone, Sandy, Jon, Josh, Dan, Paddy, Preston, Paul, Caroline, Sarah, Helene, Erich, Louise, Tom, Cat, Aravis and of course the boys. In the middle of the room was a huge cake with the number 18 on the top, the rest of the room had lights, streamers, and balloons. I gasped, 

“Oh my word, it's my birthday today!” I said, covering my mouth. I had totally forgotten my own Birthday! Everyone laughed and I hugged Niall. “Oh thank you it's perfect.” I said pulling away and beaming at him, he smiled back, pleased. 

“I'm glad,” He said, I put my arms around his neck and crashed my lips to his kissing him with all of the passion of the world. In front of everyone.

“Whoo!” I heard coming from the crowd, Niall kissed me back and eventually had to pull away. 

“Later,” He whispered to me, I nodded, and he led me to the group of people. I was instantly grabbed by Louis and swung around in a circle, 

“Happy Birthday, Audrey!” He shouted putting me back on my feet and kissing my cheek. After that I was totally bombarded with hugs, Happy Birthdays, and smiles. Zayn had gone over to a DJ system and donned a pair of expensive looking headphones, 

“All right folks, for the Birthday girl.” He said and everyone turned to me, Liam lit the candles and 'Happy Birthday' was sung. I blushed, Zayn started the music, Paul cut the cake and handed it out. I ate greedily enjoying the sound of music under my feet and Niall by my side. After everyone had finished eating the whole room turned into a club, the music and lights pulsed and we all danced like we where drunk. 

At 2:00am Paul said we had to start getting ready to leave, so Zayn played one last slow song while Niall and I danced. 

“So how did you enjoy your day?” He asked, I shrugged. 

“Slow, and until we got to the park, quite boring.” I said, Niall raised his eyebrows. 

“Really what happened,” He asked, I bit my lip. 

“Well, I kinda let it slip I knew why Zayn and Perrie broke up.” I said quickly. We stopped dancing. 

“What?” Niall asked glancing over at Zayn who was cleaning up records. I nodded, 

“Yeah, but he wasn't mad at me, more glad to tell someone what really happened than anything. He said he didn't even tell you what happened.” Niall shook his head and we resumed dancing. 

“No he didn't, it was just like one day they where fine and the next they where through. He really didn't say much after they broke up, at all. Well you know.” He said sadly. I nodded and the song ended. Paul then herded us into the waiting vans. We where then taken to the hotel where we where staying.  

“Time for presents!” Louis announced once we entered the room. On the floor next to the couch where six boxes all wrapped in paper. 

"I said I don't want anything for my birthday!" I said, trying to hide my smile.