17. Concert Time.

“All right lads, get ready.” Liam said as the lads moved onto their under-stage platforms. Niall gave me a quick pat on the arm and a parting smile,

“You can follow Lou back up top so you can see the show.” He said over the loud screaming of girls, I nodded, 

“Okay.” I said loudly, Niall laughed and ran onto his platform. A few seconds later the music started and the platforms shot up, pushing the guys into the main stage. I found Lou backstage and she showed me where I could stand and watch. I listened to the songs, surprise and shock filling me as their voices reached my ears. 

Louis voice was higher than the others and slightly gravely, it would also crack every now and then.

Harry's voice was low and raspy, full of captivating sound.

Zayn's voice was jaw dropping and his high notes put chill-bumps-of-awe all over you.

Liam's voice was smooth and full of range, his high notes where amazing and his vibrato was effortless. 

Niall's voice was light and airy, leaving you wanting more when his solos where done, 

And together, they where incredible, their harmony breaking the perfection barrier. 

I was hypnotized.

"Her name is Noel, I have a dream about her, She rings my bell..” Harry sang, smirking at the girls in the front row. I smiled, watching as they screamed, falling over one another as they tried to push past the barrier to get closer. 

After the song the boys started to talk amongst each other, laughing and messing around, “Time for Twitter questions.” Louis said causing the crowd to erupt in a defining roar. I looked at Niall who was laughing at Liam who had whispered something to him. 

“Here's one we haven't seen in a long time.” Harry said reading a huge LCD screen behind the stage. 

“Hey guys, can you do the Macarena,” Zayn read, and the boys laughed, 

“I’ll sing, you guys dance.” Niall said. 

“Ready,”  Zayn said, the guys lined up across the stage and Niall started singing, 

“Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena, que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena, dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena, eeeh Macarena!” 

The boys danced, I had never seen anything like it, and it was hilarious, especially Louis who gave extra emphasis on the hip swivel making the crowd go crazy. After a few more interesting requests like, Twerking and human pyramids the boys finished with Twitter Questions. 

“Okay guys we have one more song for you! You might have heard of it, its called, What Makes You Beautiful!” Zayn yelled to the crowd. The crowd screamed, a few girls jumping over the barrier only to be placed back by the security people.

“Your insecure don't know what for, your turning heads when you walk through the door...” Liam sang and my smile faded. Oh no, please not this song. I quickly tried not to listen to the words and focus solely on the goofy actions of the people I now call my friends. Thankfully the song ended quickly and the boys began to wave. 

“All right San Fran, we are so glad we came and where able to share this time with you, but sadly it's now its time for us to go. We love you!” Harry yelled to the crowed who screamed and clapped and cried. The boys exited the stage, all of them finding me quickly. 

“Well that was an interesting show,” Harry said shaking out his hair, 

“It sure was,” An unknown British accent said, we all turned to face a man in his forties, he had short black hair that was flat on top and had a pair a simple pair of blue jeans on and a simple gray T-shirt. 

“Uncle Simon!”