62. Red Carpet.

*5 Days later*

"New York? But that isn't for a while." I said, surprise coloring my voice. 

"They want us there for a red carpet event." Niall said, zipping his suitcase. 

"So they're just pulling you out of your Tour?" I asked, sitting on the bed.

"Yeah." He breathed, standing. 

"Dumb." I mumbled. 

"At least their letting you and Aravis come." He said, walking over to me, resting his hand on my hip.

"Doesn't make any difference, I won't be with you." I said, looking down. 

"Liam will make sure nobody will hurt you." He said, lifting my chin. 

"Dose this mean I have to wear a dress?" I asked and he smirked. 

"As much as I would love to see you in a dress.. no, you don't. It's not as formal as usual." He said, I sighed a sigh of relief.

"Why isn't Cat allowed to come?" I asked, just not catching his words.

"She's not a girlfriend." Niall said, his voice low. 

"Oh." I said, 

"We better go, we should be leaving soon for the airport." Niall said, collecting his bag and then leaning in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, savoring the moment as this may be our last kiss for a long while. 

"Let's go." I said, our noses brushing. 

*

*New York* 

"Louis, calm down." Zayn said, but I noticed he was fidgeting as well. Niall was also biting his nails and staring off into space. 

"Calm down! But she is going to be there!" Louis hissed, his normal tone replaced by, fear? I wasn't sure. All I knew was it wasn't like Louis to be nervous about anything.

"What?" Liam said from his seat next to me, 

"Yeah, Paul told me when we boarded the plane." Louis said, pacing the hotel floor. 

"Wait? Who?" I asked. The boys stopped, all of them staring at me.

"It's nothing. Everything is going to be okay." Louis said, pacing again. Just then Louise walked in with Eleanor and Caroline. 

"Okay lads and lady's, lets make you dashing!" Louise said, placing her make-up bag on the table, "Who's first?" She asked,