101. She's Gone.

*Two weeks later, Toronto Canada*

"There you are." The stylist, Eleanor said as she walked up. "Lou was wondering if you guys have seen her blowdryer." She asked,

"No." Harry said, pushing the blowdryer further behind his back.

"Harry has it." Louis said, taking it from Harry and and handing it to Eleanor. 

"Thanks." She said, taking it from him.

"So how have you like working here so far?" Louis asked, leaning against the wall.

"I love it." Eleanor said, smiling. 

"Lou keeping you busy much?" He asked, 

"Not to much, but I enjoy my work." El said, her eyes going from Louis to the floor then back to Lou.

"That's always good. I always admired a girl who knew what she wanted to do in a career." Louis said, smirking a bit. 

"Just ask her out already!" Niall said, from his spot on the couch next to me. I smiled and smacked him on the shoulder. 

Eleanor blushed but Louis just flicked his hair out of his eyes. 

"How 'bout it? Want to go on a date with me?" Louis asked, no embarrassment or hesitation in his voice. 

"Oh, um, sure. Why not." El smiled, blushing madly. 

"Tomorrow at one then." He said, his dashing smile in place. 

"Tomorrow at one." She repeated, "Oh, Louise is needing this. I'll see you guys tomorrow." She said, holding the dryer out. She quickly waved and left, Louis nodding.

"I still have it." He said, looking smug.

"Have what?" Zayn asked, walking into the room.

"Louis just asked Eleanor out on a date." I said. Zayn stopped his eyes wide. 

"He did what?" He asked, his tone surprised.

"Yeah," Niall said, 

"But what about Dylan?" Zayn asked, running his hands over his hair.

"Dylan is done with us Zayn. She chose to shut us out and now Louis is moving on." Harry said, 

"I know, I just hate to see what she's become. So lonely." Zayn said sadly. 

"Yeah well, she can have it." Niall mumbled, 

"I'm really done with Dylan. She hurt someone I really care about and I just can't be with someone lie that." Louis said, leaving the room.

"He's right ya know." Harry said. 

"Yeah, Dylan never deserved Lou." Liam said, 

"What do you think she'll do next?" Zayn asked. 

"Who cares? Dylan is done with us. So I'm moving on." Harry said, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Why was she so, cold?" I asked. 

"Who so cold?" Aravis asked, walking in and sitting on Harry's lap.

"Dylan." We all said, 

"Oh her." She said, "She was never nice to me. I think it had something to do with her past." 

"Her past was.. tough." Niall said, nodding in agreement. 

"Her Mum and Dad where both killed and she was kidnaped." Harry said, running his fingers over his hair, pushing it off his forehead. 

"Really?" I said, thinking back to the cold, mean girl. "Is that why she was so… shut off?" I asked, 

"We guess so. She never was one for fun or rowdiness. When Paul brought her here she just cut us off, didn't want to get to know any of us." Harry said, 

"Maybe one day she will meet someone she will open up to and let them love her." Niall said, sighing. 

"Maybe." Harry said. Louis left the room, his existed stature slightly muted.

"I'm glad she's out of his life." I said,

"Me too." Harry said, nodding in agreement.