88. Relationships.

*Two weeks later, England.*

“Guys I have an announcement!” Zayn drawled in his Bradford accent. We all looked over at him, “Perrie and I are back together!” He shouted, excitement and happiness covering his features.

“Zayn that's wonderful! When did this happen?” Liam said, clapping his friend on the shoulder. Zayn smiled.

“We’ve actually been together since I met her after Audrey got hurt in Texas, we just decided to keep it down low until now.” He said,

“Are you going to tell the fans soon or no?” I asked, Zayn paused and pursed his lips.

“Dunno, soon probably, but they probably already know.” He said, his phone buzzed and he looked at the screen. I turned to Liam and poked him on the neck.

“So when are you going to ask Cat out? Hmm?” Liam blushed and smiled at his knees.

“I don’t think she sees me in that way.” He mumbled, I scoffed.

“Really Li, when she first met us she clung to you like a life preserver. I’m sure if you asked her out she would jump at the chance.” I said, Liam raised his eyebrows, still looking at the floor.

“I guess it wouldn't hurt just to ask her on one date.” He mumbled to himself. I smiled over at Niall who gave me a thumbs up. Just then Paul walked in, a pear he was eating in his hand.

“Alright listen up. Clodagh is coming up with the kids. She and I are going out and Louise is watching the kids. I need you guys to behave while I'm gone.” He said, 

“We'll be fine!” Liam said, just as Louis and Harry walked in both laughing and covered in a white powder. The stopped dead in their tracks when they saw Paul. Paul sighed and closed his eyes.

“What is that?” Paul asked, his tone forced smooth. 

“Louise's makeup powder.” Louis said, smiling. Everyone in the room laughed, Niall choking on whatever he was eating. 

“She's going to kill you!” Niall laughed. Just then the door opened and Dan, Sandy and Josh walked in, looks of worry on their faces.

“Did you guys see what they where saying on the TV?” Dan asked pointing to the TV, we shook our heads. “Simon is going to be pissed.” Sandy muttered under his breath. The door opened again and Preston and Marco walked in.

“I knew this would happen!” Marco yelled, his attention focused on Niall. "But you had to be selfish about her!" Marco said, making Niall back away slightly.

"What did I do?" He asked, his hands up in front of him.

"You just had to date her! You just couldn't keep your hands to yourself could you?" Marco spat,