48. Fight.

At first I kissed back, our lips moving together. Then I remembered the others who I knew where watching. Quickly I pulled away, taking a few steps away from Niall, but he just stepped with me, keeping our bodies touching. I looked up at the guys, and then looked back down. Each one of their eyes where wide, their mouths hanging open.

"I-I," I stuttered not sure what I should say. "I'm going to bed." I said quietly, pushing away from Niall and running out of the door. 

Niall's P.O.V. 

"What the heck was that?!" Harry yelled, as soon as Audrey was gone, his eyes wide. 

"Guys listen-" I began,

"This is bad! Very bad!" Liam said, beginning to pace back and forth.

"Guys-"

"What is Simon going to say? Marco is going to be pissed!" Harry said, beginning to sound angry.

"Will you shut up and let me explain!" I yelled, causing Liam to stop and Harry to shut his mouth. "I love her okay." 

"This is bad." Liam said, resuming his pacing. 

"Why? We will just tell Simon we're dating and you don't have to worry about fake dating her." I said,

"That would be great except we already told the world about Audrey and Liam dating." Zayn said, frowning. I groaned, 

"Maybe they haven't aired the interview yet." I said, but Liam shook his head.

"They did, yesterday." He said, 

"Great!" I said, throwing my hands in the air. 

"Why can't you just leave her alone?" Louis asked, his tone angry.

"Excuse me?" I asked turning to him.

"Ever since she showed up you have been right next her. Maybe she isn't sure what she wants and you are confusing her with your feelings." He said, his voice level.

"With my feelings?" I quoted. "Maybe your just angry because I told her my feelings first!" I yelled. 

"You never gave me the chance to tell her!" He yelled back. 

"You had the chance tonight!" 

"You know what Niall. I did, but I decided to let it be fun for her rather me pouring out my feelings and making it awkward!" He said, 

"I hate to break it to you but it has never been awkward between us!" I lied. 

"Good for you!" Louis said, applauding sarcastically. 

"You know what Louis, you will never have her. She is way to good for you." I growled. 

"So that's it then? Your only 'dating' her so I can't have her?" Louis said his jaw dropping. At first I was taken a-back by his words. No, I'm dating her because I love her, but to get at Louis I smiled. 

"Yes, that it exactly the reason I'm dating her." I said, adding a bit of sarcasm myself. Louis shook his head, a sad look crossing his face,

"Then your less of a man than I thought you where."