5. Dream World.

Niall’s P.O.V.

I walked off the stage feeling the familiar rush of adrenaline coursing through me. “Come on lads, lets go find Audrey.” Liam said running down the hallway towards the Tour Bus, Harry and Louis following him. 

I frowned, 'Why are they where such in a hurry to get back,' I thought to myself, 'I mean Louise is with her. Maybe they just want her to feel like she belongs with us. Yeah that's it! I do really hope Simon lets her stay, she needs a home so badly and we could give her one. OMG Niall shes not a pet! What's wrong with you? Ugh, if the other lads could hear me now.'

“Hey Niall!” A Bradford accent interrupted my thoughts.

“Oh sorry Zayn. I kinda spaced out for a second.” I said running my hand through my hair. 

“Thinking about Audrey?” He asked, elbowing me in the ribs with a broad smile on his lips. 

“No,” I said a little to quickly. 

“Aww, my little leprechaun has a crush,” Zayn sang elbowing me again. I shook my head, 

“Dude, I just met her.” I said,

“So. If you like her make her feel loved. I have a feeling she hasn't had a lot of it. Just be her friend.” He said. Man he was always full of good advice.

“Okay.” I sighed. 

“Don't beat yourself up about it. Just be natural.” He said, making me feel a little happier. I smiled and together we walked to the bus where the rest of the guys where getting undressed.

“Whoa! Lads we do have a girl on here.” Zayn said, pulling his shirt off. 

“Ehh she's asleep.” Harry said pulling a pair of sweats on. 

“Niall, Zayn come here." Liam said beckoning me over. We walked up and saw Audrey asleep on her bunk, Liam bent down and picked up a girls shirt from the floor. It was old and faded, holes peeking through the thin material.

“Guys, all of her clothes are like that” Louis said, holding up another shirt, the mischievous sparkle gone from his eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows, what had this girl been through? Oh her bed Audrey sighed, rolling over.

“Please,” She breathed, obviously still asleep. “Don't make me go.” She mumbled. The boys stopped, our eyes wide. 

“Guys I don't know about you but I'm going to fight for her to stay with us” Louis said, his eyes locked on Audrey's sleeping face.

“I think we all are Louis.” Zayn said, softly.

“Do you think they will let her stay?” Harry asked, watching her as well. 

“They don't have a choice.” I said, the lads looked up at me before nodding in agreement. 

“C'mon, let's get some sleep,” Liam said rubbing his eyes. We all nodded and slid into our bunks. I quickly changed, my mind locked on Audrey. I slipped into my bed, the one directly above Harry. It was odd how everyone else wanted to sleep close to Audrey.

“Night lads.” I said tuning off the light and falling to sleep almost instantly.