41. The Interview.

We piled into the van, Niall on one side of me Louis on the other. Paul started the van and pulled out onto the road. After a few minutes of silence I gasped,

“I didn't get to say 'good morning' to you guys morning,” I said, Liam and Louis chuckled,

“Well we're right here.” Louis said.

“Good morning guys!” I chirped, with a little wave. The boys and Cat all erupted in laughter, holding their stomachs.

“What in the heck was that?” Liam asked through loud guffaws, I tried to look offended but only managed to a slight awkward frown, witch they found even funnier.

“Paul their laughing at me!” I whinnied, Paul sighed, 

“Boys, behave.” He said half hartedly, I grimaced.

“Gee thanks Paul.” I said, rolling my eyes. He shrugged,

“Best I can do, sorry.” He said, slowing down due to the mob of girls around the van. I closed my eyes and hid into Niall who was tense himself. Stupid Claustrophobia. Paul pulled behind a building where he cut the engine and got out. Niall pulled open the door and we all got out, the others still laughing. The sound of girls screaming on the other side of the building, loud.

“All right you guys calm down and listen up.” Paul commanded looking over a piece of paper,

“Right, we will be here no longer than two hours, when you get done with everything I need you back here ASAP, got it. Now lets go.” Paul said, we nodded and followed him into the building, still giggling. Paul led us down a hallway, us falling behind quickly due to us goofing off.

“Audrey!” Louis shouted, running up behind me and grabbing me from behind, wrapping his arms around my middle, pinning my arms to my side. I resisted the urge to scream and pull away bit instead..

“Louis!” I shrieked, smiling. He spun me around and set me down before Zayn ran up to him and jumped on his back,

“Zayn!” We both shouted, 

“Onward my steed!” Zayn commanded pointing forwards, Louis laughed and ran off, leaving me with Niall, Liam and Cat.

“Climb on!” Liam said leaning down so I could climb on his back, I did and he ran after Louis, Niall running behind us. We caught up to Paul who led us to a room where the boys had their makeup and outfits done.

“Are you going on too?” One of the lady's asked me,

“Hmm, oh no, I just here for the support.” I said with a little wave of my hand, she nodded and resumed fixing Louis’s hair,

“Now please try and not to mess with it, no flipping or swishing or whatever you do.” She said, adding a butt-load or hairspray to his hair. Louis just grunted in response, I smiled knowing he was going to no matter what she said. After the boys where done Paul rounded them up and got ready for the walk on. I gave the boys a hug and Niall a swift, hidden, peck on the lips.