43. Face-Time.

Niall’s P.O.V.

As soon as we got back to the hotel after the interview I walked straight into the bedroom. Closing the door behind me all I wanted was to block out the world for a while. I reached into my suitcase and pulled out my computer, I sat down on the bed, switching it on. Instantly a little window popped up telling me my Mum was online. I quickly pulled up Face-time, clicking the video call. I chewed on my bottom lip as I prayed for her to answer.

“Niall?” I heard my Mothers voice say, her smiling face showing up on the screen.

“Hey Mum,” I said, my throat feeling a little tight.

“How are you, you enjoying your new Tour?” She asked brightly, I sighed.

“Yeah, it's going good.” I said trying to move subjects, Mum frowned.

“Niall, honey, what's the matter?” She asked her eyebrows furrowing.

“Some random girl kissed me today, and her friend chewed me out for not kissing back.” I said messing with the keys on my laptop.

“Oh baby, I'm so sorry, I wish I was there to help.” She said softly, I smiled up at her.

“It's okay, Mum.” I said, Mum smiled back and Greg my older brother walked up behind her.

“Hey Nialler, how's things on the road?” He asked leaning over our Mum’s shoulder. I smiled back,

“Okay, how's things at home?” 

“Boring.” He said, Mum roller her eyes.

“Greg, go and get yourself ready for Denise tonight.” She said swatting at him, Greg smiled and left.

“Lemme guess, Denise is his girlfriend right?” I guessed with a smile, Mum laughed.

“Hit the nail on the head,” She said, her face bright. She stopped and looked at me, “Niall when are you going to get a girlfriend?” She asked, I burst out laughing.

“Mum, I, umm have a girlfriend.” I said, watching her reaction.

“What? Since when?” She asked stunned.

“Since about today.” I said, chuckling

“Greg! Niall has a girlfriend!” She yelled over her shoulder, Greg came running back into the room his shirt half on.

“Where? Is she human, dose she breath?” He asked, scanning the screen. Mum frowned and hit him on the stomach.

“Greg, be nice. Of course she’s human.” She said, turning her attention back to me, “Is she on Tour with you?” she asked, I nodded.

“Yeah, she's in the front room with the others.” I said, Greg cursed and walked away, making me and Mum laugh.