46. Bandana.

“Harry. You are not coming.” Louis said sternly. 

“I am if I want to! She's my girlfriend!” Harry yelled, upset.

“Yeah a girlfriend who will kick your butt knowing you where up and about with your shoulder like that.” Niall said, teaming up with Louis. 

“You know he's right Harry. Aravis would be glad to meet you at the airport but she would rather wait to see you and make sure you didn't hurt yourself.” Liam said, defending the other two boys.

“Plus” Zayn added "You might break your stitches then you'll be back in the hospital." Harry growled kicking the fridge door, making me slightly jump and then back away. 

"Sorry." Harry mumbled, knowing the boys where right. "Who will go and collect her then?" Harry asked, his eyes flicking to each of us. 

"Audrey and I will. We where going to get something to eat anyways." Louis said. At first I froze, then I remembered yesterday night when he asked. Then I remembered something else. My hand moved to my cheek, the ends of the stitches, tickling my palm. 

"I-I can't go." I said, my eyes wide as I backed away. Louis sighed and Niall walked over to me, his hands on my shoulders. 

"Audrey, nobody will look, and if they do it won't matter. They will see your a fighter and you are strong." He said to me softly. 

"No they won't Niall! They will look and think I'm a freak! They will laugh and point behind my back and to my face! And it's because I'm ugly!" I said, trying to push the stupid tears away. 

"Don't make me." He said his voice low. I frowned, 

"Make you what?" I asked, angry.

"I will kiss you. Here and now. In front of the lads." He said, no trace of humor on his face. My eyes grew wide.

"No!" I said, loudly. 

"Then please," he said, looking sad. "Don't call yourself those things. Go with Lou and have fun." He said. I looked down, nodding my head. He smiled, puling away a little. "Harry." Niall said, looking back at him. 

"Yeah?" He asked, very confused. 

"Your red bandana, where is it?" Niall asked, 

"In my suit-" 

"Go get it. Please." Niall said. Harry nodded and left, quickly returning with a clean red bandana. Niall took it and folded it in half, then he placed it over my nose and mouth, tying the ends behind my head. securing it. 

"Hey! That works pretty well!" Harry said, smiling at me. 

"Let her look!" Liam said, opening the bathroom door. I walked in and, behind the bandana, I smiled. I felt and, in my opinion, looked better as the bandanna covered my cuts and stitches almost completely. 

"Do you like it?" Zayn asked, 

"I love it!" I said, turning my head from side to side. 

"Then let's go!" Louis said brightly. I nodded and we walked quickly out. Paul met us out front with the truck, 

“What time dose her plane come in?” Paul asked as we drove down the highway,

“1:15am,” Louis said, taking keys form Paul. 

“Alright, I expect you two back before 2:30 then,” Paul said. We nodded and Louis got in the truck. "Audrey." Paul called to me and I turned to him. "I like the bandana." He said, smiling. I blushed,

"Thanks." I said, climbing into the truck. 

"So, what's with you and Niall?" Louis asked and my heart stopped. 

"Nothing, why?" I asked, trying to keep my tone light and natural. Louis frowned.

 "No reason." He said, "What are you in the mood for?" I sighed, 

"In truth. I've been craving McDonald's forever." I said, trying to remember the taste perfectly. 

"McDonald's it is then." Louis said, smiling. Soon we pulled into a McDonald's parking lot. "Did you want to go in?" He asked, 

"Sure." I said, feeling brave with Harry's bandanna. We got out and headed inside. Once we ordered our food and sat down I stopped, realizing I will have to remove my bandana to eat. 

"Here. Sit next to me so people won't be able to see that well." Louis said, pulling the chair out next him. I nodded and switched seats. Hesitantly I pulled the bandana down under my chin and Louis fixed my hair so it covered my cheek. "There. Your beautiful!" He said. I scoffed, 

"Sure, sure." I said. We ate and talked, our conversation light and easy. 

"We have to go." Louis said, checking his phone for the time. 

"This was fun. Thank you." I said, pulling my bandana back into place. 

"Your welcome. And your right, it was fun. We should do this more often, like just us two." He said, watching me. 

"Definitely."