15. Repercussions.

Louis P.O.V.

I walked back stage, Audrey running into me. 

"Excuse me." She whispered, her voice betraying the fact she was crying. She quickly ran away, leaving me wondering what had happened. Just then I heard Harry laugh followed by a familiar Australian accent and my blood began to boil.

"What did you guys do?" I asked walking into the back stage, instantly grabbing all five of their attentions. 

"Louis mate, how's it goin for you?" Ashton asked me, giving me a hug. 

"Fine." I said, my tone not as warm as it should be greeting an old close friend. "What did you guys say to Audrey?" I asked, my eyes focused on Harry.

"Nothing why?" 

"Well she was crying and she was just with you so I dunno, maybe you ought to know." I snapped, my attention solely on Harry. 

"I tell you I don't know!" He said, raising his hands in front of him. 

"Dude, why is Audrey crying?" Liam asked, walking over to our small group. I glowered at Harry, my eyes narrowing.

"Don't look at me, I have no clue why." Harry said, his voice raising in volume.

"Hey, lads. Do you know why Audrey is crying?" Zayn asked, walking up. I groaned and rolled my eyes. 

"Why don't we just ask her what's wrong?" Harry suggested. 

"Hey guys! Hows it been? Ready to kill it tonight?" Niall shouted running up to the 5SOS lads and giving each one a hug. 

"Hey Niall did you see Audrey anywhere?" Liam asked, 

"Yeah, she was pretty upset." Niall said, glowering at Harry. 

"What did I do?" He asked, a puzzled look oh his face. 

"She said she didn't think you appreciated her." Niall said, frowning at Harry. 

"What did you say to her?" I repeated, 

"She said he told the 5SOS lads she didn't do anything to help the band. It really hurt her feeling and now she probably won't come to the concert." Niall said. 

"Yeah I did say that but I didn't mean anything of it." Harry said, looking mortified, 

"Well maybe you should think before you speak. You know how sensitive she is." I growled. 

"Well maybe she needs to toughen up a bit and stop with being so touchy-feely all the time." Zayn said, his tone expressionless.

"Zayn?!" We all gasped, even the 5SOS boys. 

"Ever since she got here we have fought three times and we never fight. She needs to go back to where ever she came from and leave us alone." He said, 

"Oh so you can be all 'Pity Party' but she can't. Zayn, that girl has had more trauma in six months than you have had in your entire life. So maybe you need to grow up, not her." Niall spat, anger radiating from his body. 

"Who do you think you are-?" Zayn growled, taking a step towards Niall. Niall clenched his fists, determination in his eyes.

"Stop!" 

We turned and Audrey was standing there, tears flowed down her cheeks and she looked scared but she was still staring at Zayn intently.

"Your right, Zayn. I am weak and I can't control my feelings anymore. I got myself to believe if I care I get hurt, and this right here proves I was right to believe that. It's not Harry's fault for what he said, it was mine for letting my protection down, for believing I could be normal with you guys. But I'm just to messed up to be normal anymore. I'm sorry I caused this, and I'm sorry I ruined your respect for each other." She paused, her green eyes resting on each of our faces in turn. 

"I'm sorry." She breathed. With that, she turned and ran.