3. Fear.

“Here's the food, the bunks are through there. Just pick one and make yourself at home.” Louis said loudly, walking through the bus pointing as he talked. I stood in the middle of the room, not sure of what to do.

“Hey Audrey” One of the boys called to me, I turned to find Niall in the kitchen, pulling food out of random cabinets. "Hungry?" He asked, I shook my head 'No'. "Suit yourself." He mumbled, 

“Harry Styles! We have a lady in the house! Get some clothes on!” Liam said, getting up from the couch and pulling the curtain over the sleeping aria where Harry stood in his boxers. I looked down, my cheeks flaming.

"I'm changing!" Harry protested through the thin curtain, returning a second later with sweatpants on, nothing else. 

"There's my sexy beast!" Louis said to Harry, giving him a smile, biting his lip comically.

"Like what you see?" Harry asked, his tone teasing, pointing to his tattooed torso. 

"Ha ha ha ha, no." Louis replied, humor glinting in his blue eyes. 

"Fine," Harry pouted, sticking his lower lip out and leaving for the sleeping quarters. Louis laughed and continued texting on his phone.

"Audrey," Zayn said, placing a hand on my shoulder, I shied away, slipping our from under his hand.

"Please don't touch me." I begged. He nodded, a shocked look on his face, 

"I'm sorry," He said. I nodded, upset I hurt his feelings. "Umm, did you want to get some sleep before the show?" He asked, his tone cautious. I looked around and found the other boys watching our small, awkward conversation. I nodded again, hoping I could hide for a while. Zayn nodded and pulled back the curtain Liam had closed earlier to revile six built in bunk-beds, each one covered with its own red curtain. "Just pick one you want. It doesn't really matter." He said, I nodded once and walked farther into the hallway. The curtain was closed behind me slightly muffling the voices on the other side. 

"I miss you too. When you finnish school I'll ask Simon if you can help Lou with the makeup and stuff. That way I get to see your beautiful face everyday." I heard Harry say from the bunk next to me. The bunks curtains where closed, hiding him. I sighed and picked the bunk farthest from the door. I placed my bag on the floor and crawled into the bed, pulling the curtain closed. I pulled my knees up to my chest and for the first time in two years, I let myself relax, falling into a deep sleep.

*Later that day*

I sat up, panting. My heart pounding in my chest. I got up out of the bunk and peeked out into the living room aria. Liam and Louis where still there, both watching TV.

"Oh, hey. Did you sleep well?" Louis asked, smiling up at me. I smiled and nodded, "Do you ever talk?" He asked, I frowned.

"I do, but I never say the right things, so I tend to keep quiet." I said, He nodded a look of deep thought on his face. 

Just then Niall bounced into the bus, four guys following close behind him.