Sneaking in (Cheryl x reader)

Request: Cheryl x reader where Cheryl's parents don't like you that much but as the good girlfriend you are, you try to find a way to spend time with Cheryl, and you both decide that sneaking into her 2nd floor room is the best option so you're trying to figure out the way how to do it

From the moment they met you, Penelope and Clifford Blossom made it clear that they did not approve of you dating their daughter.

Interrogations at dinners, insolent comments to make you feel lesser than and when that did not drive you away they eventually forbid you from being in their home.

This upset Cheryl, all she ever really wanted was for her parents to love her like they did Jason.

You knew that it was not right for them to be treating her this way and you were not going to let them stop you from being with Cheryl.

"Y/N, I don't want school to be the only place we see each other," Cheryl told you as you two were eating lunch outside.

"I don't either but your parents expect you to be home as soon as Vixen's practice is over."

"I'll just tell them that I've scheduled extra practices."

"We'd only get away with that a few times, they would catch on sooner or later," there was a moment of silence before you thought, "What if I just sneak in through a side door or something? Your place is so big there has to be another way to get in besides the front door."

"If you're going to sneak in you might as well just sneak in through my bedroom window," she laughed.

"That's it, I'll just sneak in through your window."

"Y/N I wasn't serious, my bedroom is on the second floor."

"So? I'll get a ladder. Besides, your parents room is in a completely different corridor, they'll never even notice," you said enthusiastically.

You heard the bell ring from inside indicating the next class was about to start.

"I'll come by later tonight Cher, we'll figure something out, I promise," You told her before standing up and leaning over the table to kiss her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner you had told your parents you were going to Cheryl's.

You were walking around the Blossom home careful not to walk in front of any of their security cameras.

You made it around back where you could see Cheryl's bedroom window and directly underneath there was a vineyard you figured you could climb up.

You picked some pebbles off the ground and tossed them against the window one by one.

After only a few pebbles Cheryl opened up her window, "Y/N. what are you doing?"

"Isn't this what they do in every romance movie? Woo the girl by tossing pebbles at her window," You smiled up at her.

"Just get in here you dork," Cheryl couldn't help but laugh at her girlfriend.

You managed to make your way up the vineyard and through her window, "see, I didn't even need the ladder, a few more tries and I'll be a pro at climbing that vineyard."

She put her arms around your neck, "well consider me woo'd,"

"Told you we'd figure something out," You said before kissing her.

It might not be the best plan in the long run but right now all you cared about was Cheryl knowing you'd do anything to be with her.