Matchmaker (Betty x reader)

Request: Could you do a Betty x reader fic where Veronica knows they like each other but are too shy to admit it so she plays matchmaker?

From day one Veronica could tell that you and Betty liked each other even though neither one of you would admit to it. 

She thought that the two of you were perfect for each other and grew tired of waiting for one of you to ask the other out so she came up with a plan.

She was going to set you up on a date without you knowing it.

She asked Betty to meet her at Pop's one night at 6 to study for biology and asked you separately to meet her there at 6:30 to study for history.

It wasn't the most unusual thing, Veronica enjoyed studying more when there were milkshakes and fries involved.

You showed up to Pop's, books in hand, and noticed Betty sitting alone at a booth with her own books spread across the table.

"Hey Betty, what're you doing here?" you asked approaching her.

"Hey Y/N, I'm supposed to meet Veronica to study for tomorrow bio's test but it looks like she's running late," she said looking at the clock on the wall.

"You're supposed to be studying with Veronica? She asked to meet her here to study too, but for history," you said taking a seat across from her.

"You think she double-booked herself without realizing it?"

"That doesn't sound like Veronica, whatever she does, she does for a reason."

After your remark both of your phones buzzed.

You looked to your phones to see that you had both gotten texts from Veronica saying 'have fun on your date you two xx'.

"Looks like we found her reason," you chuckled.

"She set us up on a date?" Betty asked confused.

"She's been trying to get me to ask you out for weeks," you confessed.

"Really? She's been trying to get me to ask you out too," Betty laughed.

"So you do like me then," you grinned.

"Yes I do," she admitted softly trying not to blush. 

"Well I guess we're on a date then," you smiled.

Betty smiled and started cleaning up her textbooks and notes off the table.

You looked to Pop Tate and raised your hand in the air signaling you were ready to order. 

"Guess we'll have to thank Veronica later for playing matchmaker," you joked.