To the rescue (Cheryl x fem reader)

request: Cheryl x fem reader where the reader wears sexy clothes and gets catcalls by the football team and Chuck tries to make a move and gets handsy and cheryl comes to the rescue (happened at cheryl party) 

written by Jasmine

You smoothed out your outfit one last time, admiring the short black dress and tall heels. You could already hear the comments the football team would make about you, and all the moves they would try and make. You were going with Reggie as your date to the back-to-school dance, which was going to be painful.

You wanted to be going with Cheryl Blossom, a girl you had been interested in for awhile. But you decided not to be rude and just suck it up, and spend one night with Reggie. Of course, that meant rejecting the rest of the football team after you already agreed to him.

You grabbed your phone as it went off, seeing that Reggie was outside. You quickly left your house, hopping into his car and driving to the school.

You and Reggie linked arms as you walked into the gym, and you already heard a wolf whistle.

"Looking hot, (y/l/n)!" You didn't even recognize the voice, so you chose to ignore it.

"Do you want some punch?" Reggie asked, and you smiled at him.

"I'm okay, thanks," You objected, releasing his arm.

"I'll be right back," He headed off towards the drinks table, leaving you alone in a crowd of high school students. You pushed your way through, attempting to get to one of the seats that lined the walls. You were unsuccessful, as you felt a hand on your waist.

"Where you are going, beautiful?" The voice asked, and you whipped around. You saw Alex, one of the "backup" football players.

"Over there," You answered sarcastically, pointing in the direction you had come in.

"Where's your date? You said you had one when you rejected me," He pushed, his grip on your waist tightening.

"I do," You hissed, pushing yourself out of his grip. "I'm here with Reggie."

"Ah, you could do better than Reggie," He commented, which made you shake your head.

"What, someone like you?" You asked, and he nodded.

"You deserve to be with a gentleman, you're too hot to be with him," Alex continued.

"Yeah, such a gentleman," You muttered, walking away from the boy. 
"Come dance with me!" You heard someone else call, and you turned around to see Chuck. Out of the entire football team, no one had ever catcalled you more than Chuck had. Every time you saw him, he had a compliment waited, and he never hesitated to let you know.

"No thanks!" You called back. You could see him shaking his head at you, causing you to scoff.

"You coming tonight?" He asked, slowly making his way over to you.

"To Cheryl's? Yeah," You answered slowly.

Chuck smirked. "Cool. I'll see you there."

"Spin it, (y/n)!" Reggie exclaimed as you reached towards the bottle, turning it quickly.

It turned for what felt like forever, before slowing to a stop.

It landed on Chuck.

You felt your nerves spike for a second, before rolling your eyes. You slowly stood up as Chuck was congratulated, and he opened the door to the closet. You made your way in after him, shutting the door behind you.

"I'm not doing anything with you, Chuck," You started, making him smirk.

"It's a game, sweetheart." He pushed you against the wall, his hands tightly on your waist. He began to kiss and suck on your neck, making you groan.

"Chuck, stop-"

He silenced you by moving his lips to yours, and you tried to push him away. He backed off for a second, glaring at you.

"Six more minutes," He whispered, attempting to unzip the back of your dress.

"Stop it!" You yelled, hoping someone would hear and you tried to squirm out of his grip. You felt relief flood through your body as the door open, and Chuck was yanked off of you.

"Get out, Chuck," Cheryl growled, her face hard. Chuck didn't question her; he only left the closet. Cheryl turned to you as you zipped up your dress again, giving you an apologetic smile.

"Are you okay?" She asked. You nodded.

"Thanks for coming in."

"Of course."

Cheryl was close to you; you could feel her breath on your face. You caught her gaze, watching as she smiled a bit. Suddenly her lips were on yours, her hands on your face. You quickly kissed her back, smiling a bit.

Thank god for Cheryl Blossom.