After the game (Veronica x male reader)

Requests: Veronica x reader : where veronica has a massive crush on you, and the core 4 tease you both about it

Veronica x male reader : the reader is in the marching band and has a crush on veronica, but things change after one game

a/n: since the requests are kind of similar I just put the two together, I was actually in marching band in high school so this was fun to write

Written by Doc 

All of your friends knew you and Veronica were crushing on each other. 

Archie and Jughead constantly told you to just ask her out while Betty and Kevin would tell Veronica that she should make the first move.

Veronica, Betty, Jughead and Kevin went to every home football game to support both you and Archie, Archie during the game itself and you when you performed with the marching band at halftime.

The football teams headed back to the locker rooms while the marching band took their starting positions on the field.

"Those uniforms are hideous, Y/N says the school hasn't gotten them new ones in ten years" Kevin scoffed.

"True, but if anyone can pull them off it's Y/N," Veronica said blankly.

"I'm sure you'd love to pull Y/N's uniform off him," Jughead smirked.

Kevin burst out laughing and Betty gasped, smacking his arm. 

Veronica rolled her eyes ignoring his comment.

"Seriously Veronica, one of you needs to make a move already, you can cut the tension with a knife, right Betty?" Kevin stated. 

"Kev's right Ronnie, it's obvious you both like each other," Betty told her best friend.

Veronica didn't say anything, instead she just put her attention back to the halftime show. 

She never stopped watching you throughout the entire performance, keeping her eyes on you as you moved about the field, instrument in hand.

The music came to and end and the crowd cheered.

The four of them all stood up and started calling out your name.

"Woo! Go Y/N!," They called out.

Two quarters later and the game finished with Archie making the winning touchdown.

When the crowd started to disperse, Betty, Jughead and Kevin left the stands to go look for Archie but Veronica decided to go find you instead.

She walked over to the band room where you were talking with some of your friends in your section, now all happily out of uniform and back in comfortable clothes. 

"Hey Y/N," she greeted walking up to you.

"Hey V," you smiled, "I'll see you guys Monday," you said to your friends before walking off with Veronica.

"You were really good out there," she told you.

"Thanks Veronica," you chuckled, "Archie played really well, I'll have to text him and congratulate him later."

"Y/N, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, anything."

The two of you were now standing in front of your car in the the mostly empty parking lot.

She bit her lip in hesitation but with quick judgement grabbed your jacket edge, bringing you down to kiss her.

You eagerly returned the kiss, placing your hands on her hips as she moved her arms around your neck.

You only pulled back when you remembered you had to breathe.

"Do you want to go to Pop's with me?" she asked.

"I would love to Veronica," you smiled wide.