Not so innocent (Betty x reader)

Request: Could you please do a Betty x reader where they get could in a "compromising" position???

It was Friday afternoon, there was no homework and no tests to study for so you and Betty were innocently watching movies on her laptop in her bed.

Things started to get interesting when Betty not-so-innocently started kissing your neck. 

Betty knew her mom wasn't supposed to be back for a few more hours so she decided to put this time to good use.

You knew the intentions of her actions so you thought you would have a little fun of your own by forcing yourself to focus on the movie and ignoring the lips currently on your neck.

This went on for nearly twenty minutes.

You were both enjoying this little game of yours but you couldn't take it anymore when Betty's hand found it's way under the hem of your shirt, resting on your lower stomach.

You tilted her chin up from where it was nipping at your collarbone so you could properly kiss her.

You moved the laptop to the side and easily slipped your tongue into her mouth as she climbed on top of you.

Your hands glided up her waist, taking the bottom of her shirt with them.

She took the initiative to pull it the rest of the way off.

She gripped the collar of your own shirt motioning for you to sit up so she could take it off as well.

Once the piece of clothing was gone she mindlessly tossed it onto the floor next to hers.

You laid back down bringing her with you to resume kissing.

You were so caught up in the moment that neither of you heard the car pulling into the driveway or the front door opening and closing.

Your hands moved from where they had been resting on the back of her thighs to the front of her jeans as you fumbled to get the button open.

Before you could reach your goal the door to Betty's room was opening and you heard an audible gasp coming from Mrs. Cooper which pulled you two back into reality. 

"Crap," Betty muttered reaching for both of your shirts.

"Hi, Mrs. Cooper," you said in probably the most awkward moment of your life.