First meeting (Betty x reader)

Request: More Betty x reader was requested so here is a continuation of an imagine I did a few months ago

Betty and Veronica were enjoying their usual milkshakes when you walked into Pop's for the first time.

You immediately caught Betty's attention as she got fidgety in her seat.

Veronica noticed this, and knowing that her best friend wouldn't try to talk to you on her own, she took it upon herself to stop you when you walked by.

"I haven't seen you around before, you must be new here."

"Yeah I just moved to Riverdale. I'm Y/N."

"I'm Veronica and this is my friend Betty, would you like to join us?"

You looked at Betty and she just smiled because she was still too flustered to say anything but you thought it was cute.

"That sounds great, thanks."

You took a seat in the booth next to Betty, "so do you guys go to Riverdale High?"

"Yes we do, I hope that's where you will be going too," Veronica said grinning at Betty.

"Yeah I start on Monday, my parents told me to take a break form unpacking and explore the town, maybe make some new friends."

"Well it looks like you already made some new friends and we would be more than happy to show you around town, wouldn't we Betty."

Betty finally spoke, "oh yeah, although besides Pop's, the only place really worth showing is Sweetwater River."

"So Riverdale is a pretty quiet town then I assume," you stated.

Betty and veronica looked at each other, determining if it was the right time to tell you about all of the secrets Riverdale really holds.

"Um, not exactly, but that's a story for another time," Veronica stated quickly changing the subject to your personal interests.

You three ended up talking for hours getting to know each other and veronica could see the mutual attraction growing between you and her best friend.

Maybe moving to Riverdale wouldn't be all that bad after all.